• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Arggggg.....where is my POPUPTRAFFIC popup?!?!?!?! help.......no one answering.....

mikhail

HELP! I just submitted to popuptraffic and I pasted my code (between the <head> tags like they said), but I don't get a popup when I go there! Does it just take time or is there something wrong?
Thanks
-Mikhail

It appears they're having some sort of problems with the ad server... I suggest waiting a bit to see if they reappear

huh?

what do you mean "problems"? you're not referring to the november 12th message on their site are you?
how long do you think it'll be? a few days?
thanks ;-)

No... I've been told that problem has been resolved. But their site was having problems this morning, and while the site is up again, the ads don't seem to be going through.

ok so let me get this straight....

so you think they'll be up by o lets say tomorrow? thanks (sorry im anxious hehe) ;)

And I thought it was all 'user error', hmmm. So all this time it's been the *computer* that's been messin' with me, eh? :)

You're on your way to getting that gumball you've been saving up for, eh? :) You might want to head over to sitepoint.com (a site dedicated to promotion of sites) to get that figure up a bit!

Forum Fees

Originally posted by mikhail
Once again, thanks for the help guys, I've already made a whole $.04!!!! LOL ;)

Don't think for one moment you get to keep that, Rick needs 40% for helping you, Peo needs 30% for runing the forums, the moderators will share 20% and I need around 10%... which leaves you with, um.... nothing.... sorry man! ;)

Hoho, I just found a nickel in my wallet! I'm going to *BUY* Euro-Disneyland, and I'm going to be a billionaire! Hohoho.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

um actually once i get my new review up (and submit to hardcop) i expect 5000 view or more (its already happened once), which is about $15.....hehe ;)

Getting better... 40% of $15 will make a sizeable down payment on a parking spot at Disneyland

lol :D

Don't forget my 10%, I'm thinking about buying out Microsoft and burning all their offices (with software, hardware and most employees inside) :)

burn......fire......yessssssssssssss

yea i was kinda partial to doing that myself...oh wait, thats a windows logo up top! NO!!!!! boycott MS!!!!!!! lol ;)

Back