• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

CGI vars into PHP

Thanks, but that doesn't solve my problem. I had passwords to the sql db in the file.cgi, and I want that the .php can connect to the DB, I know that is easy to make a config.php and put the info there but thats not what I need to do. Thanks.
  2. C

CGI vars into PHP

Is there any way to pass a var declared on a .cgi perl script to a .php script? Thanks.
  3. C

Developer site

Hi, I wanna have my personal web page, I already had a domain in mydomain.com so: PHP/MySql If posible CGI-Perl Allow some downloads (not to much, less than 3gb a month) No banners :p Thanks.
  4. C

Coding php files using vBulletin?

They tell me about my old license... but I still use their software, our website is made using it.... I had no choice, need to do this and vB doesn't want to helpme.
  5. C

Coding php files using vBulletin?

Anyone know how to check if I'm logging on my vBulletin forum in a non-vB page? Things like <?php include('/forums/global.php'); if ($bbuserinfo['id'] != 0= { ... } ?> or <?php error_reporting(7); $templatesused =...
  6. C

Is this a good biz?

Thanks, thats usefull to me. Change the question: <<Removed>>
  7. C

Is this a good biz?

Hi, I'm thinking about setup my own hosting company, a small one but mine at rest. Do you think that this is a good hosting?, in other words, Do you pay this money for this?: <<Removed: Reason below>> http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=3
  8. C

Files hosting...

Hi everyone, I need a hosting for a library proyect, the idea is to made a restricted site for download books. I'm talking about 3, maybe 5, bandwidth, and 100mb or more of disk space. Also the posibility of link files (optional :(). If somebody has an idea for this plz tellme. Thanks.
  9. C

Ads for a mIRC site.

Hi, do you know a really good ads company that can be used in a mIRC Script website. Most of them just removes the account when checks the site.
  10. C

Freehosting for run phpBB w/Domian.

Thanks. No, I don't need hotlinking, is just because a friend has move to Japan an need a "Cyber" Place to chat with her, post pictures, etc. I like so much vBulletin than phpBB, but vBulletin is comercial so... Maybe use vBulletin Litle, but I Still don't know what I'll need. Thanks again.
  11. C

Freehosting for run phpBB w/Domian.

Hi, I wanna to have a site with phpBB forums + a lot of pics of my friends, I had a domain for this so domainhosting should be great. phpBB needs PHP+MySQL. Thanks.
  12. C

18gb bandwidth, & PHP + MySQL

Hi, the subjects says prety much. A good server, that supports PHP, Mysql, SSI isn't bad at all, with perl if posible, and 18gb of bandwitdh for about a 10$ month, is this possible?. Thanks
  13. C

free.fr

don't know In my case it takes about a month (I even forgot that I make that supply), but remember, this is latin american. I don't know where do you live, but i know it's faster for shure. :D
  14. C

free.fr

here too I live in argentina and I get the mail with password and some other important things.
  15. C

Need 2 Hosts

Traductor Is there a few ways to translate these languajes, most know is http://babelfish.alvatista.com, I think everyone can do it :p.
  16. C

lycos services, limited bandwidth?

More bandwidth means more $$$. thats why. Also unlimited space means more $$$$$, and banners free means no ads for they (where is the bussnies, I don't know maybe you can ask they, I mean, you give your address, your fone, email, interest, I think they would know where to find you if you ask...
  17. C

Help with finding a host.

1- Spaceports does it, also multimania.com. If it isn't for a big database (suchs likes forum's ones) http://www.iespana.es + http://www.freesql.org'll work fine. 2- I have just start a thread with the same question, help for both of us. http://www.netfirms.com/ I think that would helpyou...
  18. C

Domain + SSI + Perl

Subject says all. A free web hosting that supports perl cgis and SSI. Any one know one, if with domian hosting better. Thanks
  19. C

looksharp.com.ar hosting

ummm Maybe are security reasons to do that, but yeah, it's easy. I have my own server in my machine for test my pages (I code in PHP), and have enabled SSI just because it's easy, really easy, and if just some day I want to use it, it's enabled. I don't think it's hard to find one, where I...
  20. C

looksharp.com.ar hosting

RE: Paid hosting Yeah, I have that in mind, but in the moment is imposible to pay a host (I don't know if you know about whats happening in my country). I has checked up a few hosting and www.hozter.com like me, I have emailed the admin and it's all ok about the site. But at the moment and...
Back