• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

UploadPro.org - The awesome host now comes with new account feature!

Greetings! UploadPro.org has been working very hard to provide reliable file / image hosting service that allows hotlinking and adult contents with no limitations, and things just got better in 2009 with the new release of the account feature! As a registered member, you will be able...
  2. C

UploadPro.org - Adult contents and Hotlinking OK!

Give us a try today! You won't regret it. :) Check us out now at UploadPro.org! 5 MB limit per file. Upload upto 20 files per time. No transfer limit. Hotlinking is allowed. Adult contents are allowed. Folder or image gallery creation enabled. No registration is required. All file...
  3. C

UploadPro.org version 2 launched!

Looking for an awesome file host that has been around for a while? Well, that's us. :) UploadPro.org is a reliable free file hosting provider that specializes in image hosting. We do support all other file types too. We have recently launched our version 2 and are very excited to share the news...
  4. C

UploadPro.org - Free File Upload / 500Mb / Unlimited Downloads / Real-time report

Upload Pro dot org provides premium free online file upload service. Users may choose to upload any file of up to 500Mb each with the option of uploading up to 5 files each time. All files come with unlimited bandwidth or data transfer, and your users may download as many times as they desire...
  5. C

416375 unread posts in FWS, beat this!

It has been 3 years plus since I last visited FWS in 2004. And guess what I discovered when I logged in today? I don't think anyone will ever beat me with this *grin*.
  6. C

Unbeatable price... $9.95 per year ...

We have now accepting new orders for plan YS-01 and YS-02. YS-01 50mb diskspace 250mb bandwidth 50 FTP accounts 50 POP3 accounts 5 subdomains CPanel For only $9.95 per YEAR!!! YS-02 100mb diskspace 500mb bandwidth 100 FTP accounts 100 POP3 accounts 10 subdomains CPanel For...
  7. C

$9.95 per year!

Plan YS-01 50MB d/s 250MB b/w 50 POP & FTP accounts 5 Subdomains CPanel Only for $9.95 , PER YEAR !!!! More details are available at our web site.
  8. C

$9.95 , Per Year !!!

This is a limited time offer. Here's the features: 50MB diskspace 250MB bandwidth 50 FTP & POP accounts CPanel MySQL PHP CGI-Bin Frontpage SSI Daily Stats (Analogx, Webalizer) Mailing lists etc ... My web site is quite messy currently. I am doing a re-design for it. So if...
  9. C

VIRUS!!?? From itsyourdomain.com...

LoL, I've got an virus email from itsyourdomain.com . You guys should watch out for this e-mail address.
  10. C

Stay away from Dynastyhost!!!

Here's my story. Last year, november, I decided to close my reselling courier with Linuxwebhost as they are having big problems with their billing system and their support are lacking. So I got fed up with them, and decided not to continue my web hosting business anymore. I looked around...
  11. C

Questions About Free Web Host ....

Can anyone tell me, what's the most common script which some of the large free web host use to force ads in their members site? And how do they replace the ad codes with a pop-up when the ads code are not detected ?
  12. C

Is this childish ???

Try to take a look on my web site, http://www.servus.ws . And tell me does it looks childish? And any part that I should improve?
  13. C

Need a script....

Is there any script that can minimize a long ad code into something like <!--advertisement--> ??? And is there any script similar to mod_throttle and is more easier to configure or have a very detail step-by-step set up guide? mod_throttle is available at...
  14. C

.COM.RU , CAN SOMEONE PLZ CREATE OBJECT FOR ME?

I tried woofcat form, outtel form, and even tried mailing them manually. I just can't get the stuff through. I don't know what happen and I don't really care. I just want my desired free domain names. How come it is so tough for me to get one ? Someone please help me.
  15. C

.com.ru domains...

I keep getting errors for the ORG field... Anyone can tell me what going on? Valid template for object 'MASSORG' (field 'mnt-adm') not found in this request - FATAL ERROR! There are FATAL ERRORS in request, object is not processed. What's that about? Someone who succeed in creating...
Back