• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Host Urgently Needed

Hey, I'm a Graphic Designer and Writer, I need a host with: At least 50Mb Space (The more the better) No Banner Style Ads (text and pop up ok) High Bandwidth (>20Mb daily) I also would prefer to have: FTP Subdomain Hotlinking English Thanx For the help! PS I forgot to mention it...
  2. O

Good Free Domain Host?

Hey I'm looking for a good free domain host, (if there exists such a beast) I don't need fancy stuff like cgi but would be nice 30Mb min ftp would be nice... Oh and allows .dcr shockwave files
  3. O

Interesting Thought...

OK I created a domain name and signed up someplace to get it hosted, I couldn't find anywhere about file size limits but if it turns out that I can't upload my shockwave movie I was thinking of creating a small site on geocites to cover up for my storing it there, but does anyone know if anytime...
  4. O

Name Server?

Ok, I was signing up for that .net.kg domain, but umm whats a nameserver?
  5. O

Fed Up!

OK, I give up, I just need a site that will allow file sizes up to 5Mb, anyone know of anything? Thanx.
  6. O

Lowered Expectations

Ok, after looking around I still can't find a sutible server so I decided to lower my expectations, here is what I need: 30Mb minimum space No file size limits No file type limits Decent Bandwidth Average or better speed Other than that, subdomain would be nice, and more space... Thanx.
  7. O

Needed!!!

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a free server, at least 75Mb free space sub-domain no upload limits Either pop-up or banner ads, but banner prefered FTP would be nice but not required you guys got any suggestions?
Back