• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

review my website!

New Stuff Okay, I added the messageboard and reorganized a lot of the site. It's also not as cynical. Any ideas or comments are ALWAYS welcome! Any ideas on how to promote my site and/or get more hits is appreciated. I also want to thank all of you for all your help. I really...
  2. F

review my website!

thank you. now i need to figure out how to put it on my webspace.
  3. F

review my website!

I am going to put in a forum. All I need to find is a good one to use. Any suggestions for a nice (preferably free one)?
  4. F

review my website!

Okay.. let's see. The grey is a medium grey. (#999999) All my colors are "browser safe", so if my colors look dull, I'm working with a limited palette. Of course I shouldn't make excuses. (but so many people use white!) I think the textured background may take away from the text. I am...
  5. F

review my website!

to anhedonia> I plan on doing a better link for you... I'm in mandatory overtime hell at work right now. 6AM to 6PM today. Someone pray for me.
  6. F

review my website!

Thank you very much!
  7. F

review my website!

connected? Hmmm... I am not sure what you mean. Connected as in join them together as one graphic, right? I will experiment with that. Oh, and don't get sprayed by a skunk. It is a punishment I do not wish on my worst enemy.
  8. F

review my website!

Thank you so very much. *blushes*
  9. F

review my website!

Nope, I don't mind one bit! Thank you! :)
  10. F

review my website!

I just tried my site just a few seconds ago. It's loading just fine. I guess keep trying, and if you see anything weird (like 403 forbidden or something like that), let me know.
  11. F

review my website!

*SIGH* I do not know Perl or CGI or PHP. I either have to teach myself, or have someone sit down with me and explain it in PLAIN ENGLISH. I'm working on it. 7 hours to go on my 14 hour shift. *ACK!*
  12. F

review my website!

I just tested my website at a resolution of 1280x1024, and the menus are still legible, but I am glad you brought that up. I brightened them up a shade just to make them more readable. Now to learn Perl/CGI to get the messageboard up... ..once I finish my mandatory overtime at work...
  13. F

review my website!

Thank you so very much, anhedonia. That made my day! I like your site too, by the way. ----- Any thoughts on messageboards? I get enough traffic to the site, but do I *really* need one? I just want to see if it's worth it just to add a little interactivity to my website.
  14. F

review my website!

Hmm.. I don't have any affiliates. I am still debating over the messageboard though..
  15. F

review my website!

Okay, I've taken some time adding content (such as it is), and I've cleaned up the graphics and load time. It is a personal website (not that makes any difference). Please let me know what you think: http://www.fatalerror.cc I am debating whether I should add a messageboard or a daily...
  16. F

My web site

I am going to experiment with the colors and lighten up the background. Other than nuetral grays and white, any recommendations on a good background color. It needs to be able to show black text clearly. Also, how do I generate more page views? Suggestions?
  17. F

My web site

I like the idea of a forum. My webspace gives me a cgi-bin.. so I was wondering what would be the best way to do a forum. Should I do it in Perl, or use something else? Also I do NOT know any Perl or CGI yet, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
  18. F

My web site

Dark purple background... anyone else have issues with the colors? The color is more of a medium blue grey I thought... (#777788)
  19. F

My web site

I go through your-site.com for my webspace.
  20. F

My web site

I have everything planned out for the site, which I will start next year. I have a nifty schedule of when updates are. I decided to work on the content first, so it ended up a little text-heavy. [over 500 entries in my journal... *sheesh*] The big thing was getting my site moved from...
Back