• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My web site

I think it needs to have some more stuff to do than reading.
Nice work though :)

"F34R M1 L33T SK1LLZ"

What's L33T?

I have everything planned out for the site, which I will start next year. I have a nifty schedule of when updates are. I decided to work on the content first, so it ended up a little text-heavy.

[over 500 entries in my journal... *sheesh*]

The big thing was getting my site moved from f2s before my site was shut down.

I like the idea of a forum though...

now all I need to do is learn Perl and CGI...

Originally posted by fatalerrorrage
I have everything planned out for the site, which I will start next year. I have a nifty schedule of when updates are. I decided to work on the content first, so it ended up a little text-heavy.

[over 500 entries in my journal... *sheesh*]

The big thing was getting my site moved from f2s before my site was shut down.

I like the idea of a forum though...

now all I need to do is learn Perl and CGI...

Who is your host now?

I think the site looks pretty good for being designed using notepad. I also like the graphics, I rate this site a 4/5.

Good Job.

Originally posted by DeepList.com
I think the site looks pretty good for being designed using notepad. I also like the graphics, I rate this site a 4/5.

Good Job.

I agree the graphics are the best part of the site. If you get in extra content and some forums and scripts I'll give it full marks.

I go through your-site.com for my webspace.

A shame its a paid host. I wanted to try them. I'm already on paid hosting anyway. I just like to try new hosts for fun.

Your site is great - my only complaint is the black text on a dark purple background. I personally find it hard to read.

I like the idea of a forum. My webspace gives me a cgi-bin.. so I was wondering what would be the best way to do a forum. Should I do it in Perl, or use something else? Also I do NOT know any Perl or CGI yet, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I like the idea of a forum. My webspace gives me a cgi-bin.. so I was wondering what would be the best way to do a forum. Should I do it in Perl, or use something else? Also I do NOT know any Perl or CGI yet, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

You don't need to know perl or cgi to get a good forum on your site. Yabb isn't bad but it is so easy to hack. I would recommend ikonboard but its a pain to install.

I am going to experiment with the colors and lighten up the background. Other than nuetral grays and white, any recommendations on a good background color. It needs to be able to show black text clearly. Also, how do I generate more page views? Suggestions?

Back