• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. vorapoap

HELP? Trade-off question.. constant - define - int - string

SITUATION A In the database, the field name str_index is a primary key and indexed I do a query with WHERE str_index = 'XXX' SITUATION B In the database the field name int_index is a primary key and indexed I define "CONSTANT_XXX" with an integer value and do a query with ...WHERE...
  2. vorapoap

60GB/month at 9,95$/month ?? + everything

I am not from that company.. I just want an opinion.. The person told me this website, he said he love it.. he has been with it for a while.. He hosts the YABB SE with it.. I think http://www.alwayswebhosting.com/ I just want to hear your opinion
  3. vorapoap

Anyone try the 15$ for email service/year at RegisterFly?

Please tell me about it.... whether it is better than the basic forwarding function?... Does it still use enom reseller space?
  4. vorapoap

I Just Won 1 Million Dollar!

I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!! OH! VERY GOOD NEWS!.. NOW I WILL QUIT EVERYTHING AND BUY EVERYTHING I WANT.. FOR THE SAKE OF FWS.NET , MY BELOVED PLACE.. I WILL OFFER 1,000 USD for the first 13 people who reply this thread!!! :D I LOVE YOU!!
  5. vorapoap

RegisterFly.. enom reseller ..bad?

I think there email forwarding service is quite bad?.. The mail got delay (half to 1 day) or can not be sent at all.. The test with the mail server IP address in MXE field ends up in infinity loop at AT&T backbone. Does anyone face this problem?.. Do you have any recommend?.. I need a good...
  6. vorapoap

If you are UK citizen, please answer this ....

Well.. this is nothing to do with web space at all.. I just want to ask this.. If I loss the saving card, or debit card. Would I need to pay for a replacement and if yes, for how much? Thank you.
  7. vorapoap

How much 1GB/month can serve?

I got a free offer from one of my good friend... It is 20MB... bandwidth limit 1GB/month I want to run a small forum using PHPBB2.. My question is... what is the size for such community.. 200 page-view/day? 1000 page-view/day? The index page is approx. 20K in size. I really want to...
  8. vorapoap

Nothing!..

I just want to say..I miss you! Yupapa! and everyone! (I am not gay!)
  9. vorapoap

Somethings happen to STATS4ALL.COM?

Even the demo page seems to has 0 visitors since several days ago.. What's wrong with it?.. The update process for each web site on stats4all.com is down?...
  10. vorapoap

What will happend to you, Yupapa?

I think, I heard you said something.... ?????
  11. vorapoap

THIS IS MY FORUM.. I AM YUPAPA COPYCAT
  12. vorapoap

Come on guy.. where do you actually host your web?

Sorry guy, This might be a bit off topic. I have done a sneak look on many members's web site in this community... Really wonder, where do you guy actually host your web page? Around here, I saw many recommendation to many sites.. (well not actually :p too many sites but too many posts to...
  13. vorapoap

HELP Ahhh NOT SECURED on DOMAIN REGISTRATION??????

I was going to type in my credit card number at registerfly.com BUT I DON'T SEE THE YELLOW LOCK ICON ON THE STATUS BAR?.. What?. or it is a bug of IE 6?.. A short notice on the small window from registerfly page said it is secured.. how come?.. is it a bug.. or it is normal to cheap...
  14. vorapoap

I loss My PID on Domain.KG !! HELP !!

What did happend?? I just register it yesterday... it looks ok.. I manged to register for up to 5 domains name in .com.kg .net.kg and .org.kg... then I put these things into mydomain account. So..I think I just have to wait.... But today.. I went to check with WHOIS on Domain.KG.. "...
  15. vorapoap

What happend to V3?? come.to..go.to..fly.to..etc???

Firstly, I tried to update my URL.. it is updated.. but it still go to the old one.. Secondly, I waited for the day.. I still didn't get update. Then I try to do so many things in hope that it will refresh the redirector process... including... changing the type of banner and etc......but...
Back