• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HELP Ahhh NOT SECURED on DOMAIN REGISTRATION??????

vorapoap

I was going to type in my credit card number at registerfly.com

BUT I DON'T SEE THE YELLOW LOCK ICON ON THE STATUS BAR?..

What?. or it is a bug of IE 6?.. A short notice on the small window from registerfly page said it is secured.. how come?.. is it a bug.. or it is normal to cheap registrar?

But it is good.. because..I don't need to pay yet..
Please suggest the best one...

www.registerfly.com or
www.namecheap.com or
www.powerpipe.com or
www.stragatenic.com.. or other??

Do they provice URL path forwarding? I can't see it on the FAQ :( If they do, I won't move to mydomain

If none of them provide SSL.. how come people dare to submit the credit card info to them.. ?

I know about transfer the ownership of registrar.. but if I want to change just the NS1.XXXX.COM instantly.. do I need to pay for anything?.. I mean incase I move the hosting of my domain name.. from them to mydomain.com or to zoneedit.com or such.. Could I do this or not?

I have done quite a long search around this forum before making a decision. please don't make me do more search in circle
:classic2:

Originally posted by vorapoap
I know about transfer the ownership of registrar.. but if I want to change just the NS1.XXXX.COM instantly.. do I need to pay for anything?.. I mean incase I move the hosting of my domain name.. from them to mydomain.com or to zoneedit.com or such.. Could I do this or not?
:classic2: [/B]

Oh..I saw the answer to this question in the previous msg. so it means I don't need to pay to do it.:classic2: :classic2: :p :D

Originally posted by vorapoap
Where is the people?/
Away for the holidays or out doing Christmas shopping like me. It is Christmas Eve, at least here anyway.

Feel safe to use registerfly. Just go to https://registerfly.com instead if the order form doesn't automatically redirect you to a secure page.

Thanks! Phrozen.. :D:D:D:D:D:D at last I got my domain registered... I think it is a cool .NET domain.. (why noone took it?) but for .com is has already taken .. currently that .com is pointing to the shit news of Network Solution company whoop.. a bit out of story.. I think .net is more cooler than .com .net means you are on the net... on internet on network..that's qutie specific.. a home on net.. .com can mean so many things.. company..commission.. computer. command commando.. ... combine common.. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: ha! you see.. it is too common....

Back