• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RegisterFly.. enom reseller ..bad?

vorapoap

I think there email forwarding service is quite bad?.. The mail got delay (half to 1 day) or can not be sent at all..

The test with the mail server IP address in MXE field ends up in infinity loop at AT&T backbone.

Does anyone face this problem?.. Do you have any recommend?.. I need a good reliable email forwarding for my domain...

Thanks

Maybe I should also ask this.

Are there any good email forwarding server I can register for free or with a little amount of money?? So I will can put it on the MX record.

Thank you very much

Should I try MyDomain?.. How long will it remain free?.. Is their service is reliable.. I mean if I move there..I still need URL forwarding and EMAIL forwarding must be better.

Thanks..

Well, anybody has any suggestion?

I need a MX server to receive my mail and forward it to somewhere else...

try zoneedit.com free!!!!! wooo hooo but like any other free service who knows how long it will remain free. i have been using it free for the past 2 years.

Back