• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. vorapoap

In respect to yupapa [Thread closed]

Could somebody tell me what happen to Yupapa?.. :confused:
  2. vorapoap

HELP? Trade-off question.. constant - define - int - string

SITUATION A In the database, the field name str_index is a primary key and indexed I do a query with WHERE str_index = 'XXX' SITUATION B In the database the field name int_index is a primary key and indexed I define "CONSTANT_XXX" with an integer value and do a query with ...WHERE...
  3. vorapoap

Please

Does it matter you??? :biggrin2:
  4. vorapoap

Please

I miss you Yupapa :eek:
  5. vorapoap

s

hee hee
  6. vorapoap

60GB/month at 9,95$/month ?? + everything

I don't understand... So the host at 9.95$/month for only 1GB/month will die soon.. Is that it? How you can manage to survive?.. You have internal connection for cheap connection to the backbone?
  7. vorapoap

RegisterFly....uhh

The email is no used for RegisterFly.. You have to use the online Ticket system.. But they will reply as if they were robots.
  8. vorapoap

60GB/month at 9,95$/month ?? + everything

I am not from that company.. I just want an opinion.. The person told me this website, he said he love it.. he has been with it for a while.. He hosts the YABB SE with it.. I think http://www.alwayswebhosting.com/ I just want to hear your opinion
  9. vorapoap

Anyone try the 15$ for email service/year at RegisterFly?

Please tell me about it.... whether it is better than the basic forwarding function?... Does it still use enom reseller space?
  10. vorapoap

Mozilla 1.0

Hee hee :) I have fun to be sucker that just clicked them :)
  11. vorapoap

I Just Won 1 Million Dollar!

I will send you 1,000USD :) !!
  12. vorapoap

That is April fool. :) Isn't it for?
  13. vorapoap

I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!! OH! VERY GOOD NEWS!.. NOW I WILL QUIT EVERYTHING AND BUY EVERYTHING I WANT.. FOR THE SAKE OF FWS.NET , MY BELOVED PLACE.. I WILL OFFER 1,000 USD for the first 13 people who reply this thread!!! :D I LOVE YOU!!
  14. vorapoap

RegisterFly.. enom reseller ..bad?

Thanks.. Well, anybody has any suggestion? I need a MX server to receive my mail and forward it to somewhere else...
  15. vorapoap

Should I try MyDomain?.. How long will it remain free?.. Is their service is reliable.. I mean if I move there..I still need URL forwarding and EMAIL forwarding must be better.
  16. vorapoap

Maybe I should also ask this. Are there any good email forwarding server I can register for free or with a little amount of money?? So I will can put it on the MX record. Thank you very much
  17. vorapoap

I think there email forwarding service is quite bad?.. The mail got delay (half to 1 day) or can not be sent at all.. The test with the mail server IP address in MXE field ends up in infinity loop at AT&T backbone. Does anyone face this problem?.. Do you have any recommend?.. I need a good...
  18. vorapoap

If you are UK citizen, please answer this ....

Well.. this is nothing to do with web space at all.. I just want to ask this.. If I loss the saving card, or debit card. Would I need to pay for a replacement and if yes, for how much? Thank you.
  19. vorapoap

How much 1GB/month can serve?

Thank you all!.. more comment on this?...
Back