• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In respect to yupapa [Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do hosting and I won't host anyone... In my email I will refer my clients to join iminbudget

No he isn't, he may have been in the past, but he has his own server until it runs out anyway, I assume

Last edited:
Originally posted by Daniel
He was a DonHost reseller...

And what does this have to do with it?
I've been with DV2 for about 4 months and I do have my own server to host people. Even if I don't host anyone, I STILL have my own server to do anything I want. I may start something different because I don't like to do hosting and deal with people.

Originally posted by YUPAPA

And what does this have to do with it?
I've been with DV2 for about 4 months and I do have my own server to host people. Even if I don't host anyone, I STILL have my own server to do anything I want. I may start something different because I don't like to do hosting and deal with people.

what happen to the one pay for u(hosting)?

And are u a chinese?

"are you a chinese" - lol..

That sounds a bit wierd..

But anyway, hosting is starting to turn into a game of some kind, people just stop providing it when they bored of providing hosting.. so wierd.. :eek:

Originally posted by hmmz
But anyway, hosting is starting to turn into a game of some kind, people just stop providing it when they bored of providing hosting.. so wierd.. :eek:
Maybe it is because of all the insults they get throughout their term as a host. I can dig up MANY threads where yupapa was at the receiving end of abuse and insults. :confused2

Here is one such thread.

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21369 :angry2:

Last edited:
I guess so,

But abuse comes with the business, or with any business, clients like to complain, and also competitors like to flame you in some form of abuse..

Originally posted by Jan

Maybe it is because of all the insults they get throughout their term as a host. I can dig up MANY threads where yupapa was at the receiving end of abuse and insults. :confused2

Here is one such thread.

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21369 :angry2:

Yupapa was a good host...that is all there is to say...he didn't like to host so he doesn't pretty simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back