• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

1mhost.com

1mhost.com. Cheap prices, but is it good service? Does anyone know? I don't want that whole Cyberwings thing to happen to me again.
  2. S

valcato?

Has anyone here tried out Valcato? I'd like to know if they're reliable.
  3. S

free layout

Hey. This may seem like a really weird ad, but I'm desperate and really need a new domain. I'm willing to make a free layout for someone using Photoshop and PSP, w/ a mix of the ff.: css, frames, tables, popups, and ssi. ...provided that you buy me a domain name from either godaddy or...
  4. S

cyberwings?

I sent my payment a week ago and I still haven't gotten an e-mail from them. Is there something wrong? Is anyone else having this problem?
  5. S

needed: ......

I'm looking for a host which has these features: 10+ mb of space 1GB+ bandwith CGI FTP PHP, mySQL under $15 a year.
  6. S

better than portland?

Is there a domain host out there which has no ads, cgi and ftp? That's better than portland?
  7. S

envy.nu?

Does anyone know what happened to envy.nu? Is it down temporarily or is it permanent? I have 3 sites hosted with them...
  8. S

domain hosting|ftp|no ads

Argh....my domain is currently hosted by portland but it keeps on giving me these error messages almost everytime I view my website. So now I'm looking for a free domain host which has ftp access (24/7 if possible) and displays no ads. At least 50 megs of bandwith and reliable. Thanks! Or...
  9. S

help!

Ok, I'm really getting confused with all this domain stuff. What's the difference between domain name hosting and domain hosting? Is it the same? I just got my domain and I have no idea how to work it. What are name servers? Argh....
  10. S

which one?

which one is the best for domain hosting? which one of these is the best for domain hosting? t35 lunarpages coolfreepages freewebsites
  11. S

[free domain hosting] [no ads] [ftp] ?

Is there a free domain host out there that has ftp access and yet doesn't put up ads?
  12. S

looking for a free domain host

Hey, I'm currently looking for a free domain host (no setup fees, or any other misc. fees) that has ftp but gives out no ads. Is there one out there? Or am I just hoping there is?
Back