• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Facebook Groups

hello, how many of you hav created groups on Facebook? i did one: Google Is My Home Page. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5448838583 i dont know if its possible to insert HTML or BB codes there. but the "Official Firefox" group got iframes code in their description :-o
  2. F

For Hire: PHP/MySQL Developer and Joomla Expert

Hello, I am the owner and coder of MaxCounter.com. I am a php/mysql developer and can deal with Joomla easily. IM me to know more about my previous works if you are interested. :-) MSN: fahad_webmaster@hotmail.com Email: fahad19@gmail.com I accept PayPal. Thank you.
  3. F

How long does it take to Wire Transfer in Paypal

Hello, I am using Paypal for receiving payments online, and by now I have reached a figure that I want to transfer to my bank account. I havent added any credit card to my paypal account, so I have limits on my monthly earnings and spendings. When I go to Withdraw page for withdrawing...
  4. F

My Post #

This is my post #200 :-)
  5. F

MaxCounter.com - Now on BlogSpot too!

Hello, From now on, each and every BlogSpot (Blogger.com) user can use MaxCounter.com for tracking their site performance and visitors. A test blog has been set up at blogspot with MaxCounter.com code at http://maxcounter.blogspot.com To insert your MaxCounter.com code in your blog, go...
  6. F

Known Proxy IPs

hello, after the earthquake i cant access any website hosted at US, Canada and Europe from my country. I am using a proxy to access FWS. :confused4 Can u pls list some of the known proxy? I want to use a proxy that lets u directly add the IP: Port. Thanks. :-)
  7. F

Do u watch cartoons?

hello, is it necessary that you have to be a kid(3-10yrs) in order to enjoy cartoon shows? :confused4 I like it! :-) :angel:
  8. F

Waiting for Google!

hi, is there anyone who has got a site that has got average traffic and is not indexed by google yet? I published a few more sites after MaxCounter.com and they got indexed within a week. Googlebot visits my site every 2 mins, but they yet didnt index MaxCounter. Do u know wat might be the...
  9. F

Device for Mobile Internet

Hello, Do u use your mobile phone to get connected to internet thru ur laptop computer? or any other device by inserting your SIM card?
  10. F

Earthquake causing problem!

Hello, The recent earthquake in Taiwan is causing lots of problem in telecommunication. is there any1 in this forum who is having the prob too? I can only access a few sites (including mine and FWS), and others are nt responding at all. :confused4
  11. F

PayPal without creadit card

hello, is it possible for me to have a paypal account without any credit card? wil i be able to use it for accepting payments?
  12. F

How much do u earn from AdSense?

hello, how much do u earn per day from adsense? :-) i know, it wil vary. but wats the average?
  13. F

Free cPanel/Fantastico Hosting - Maxclusive.com - No Posts Required

Free cPanel/Fantastico Hosting at Maxclusive.com 150mb space with 5gb bandwidth. Requirements: Site must be in English, and should be up and running in 3 days. :-) . After your account activation, we will ask you to use MaxCounter.com for tracking your site performance. Thats free as well...
  14. F

Link Exchange (Webmaster Related Sites)

Hello, I am looking for some affiliates for my site - MaxCounter.com :-) Its a remotely hosted webmaster tool providing free web stats for them.
  15. F

New Forum (Web Marketing)

hello, dont u think there should be a new category at FWS on Search Engine Optimization related discussions? there is no such category where these can be discussed. here, webmasters may get benefitted on their website promotion techniques. Admin.....pls reply. :-)
  16. F

MaxCounter.com

MaxCounter.com is a fast, free and easy to use invisible hit counter and web tracker, allowing you to analyze highly detailed stats for your site in real-time. It informs you everything you need to know about your visitors, how they found you, and also how they navigate through your website...
  17. F

$1.41 for one click!!!!!

Hello, I use adsense for my sites. And last night I found out that I received $1.41 for only one single click!!! can u believe it? is it the highest CPC yet? let me know! :-) Since, I use MaxCounter.com for tracking visitors who click my ads, I found out that he was from Canada, not US.
  18. F

Your First Date!

hello, most probably i am going for a date tomorow. this is the first time. it wud hav been great if ev1 replied with their first experience as well :-)
  19. F

Verisign got .com !!!

verisign now got the authority of .com domains upto 2012. I heard that they will also hav the power to increase its price by 7% per year. Do u think it shud hav been done by ICANN? :confused4
  20. F

Clicksor any good?

Hi, Do u think it is worthwhile going for clicksor? Currently, i am using adsense. Do u think i should use clicksor for selling adspace directly. Just wanted to know your views. I like adster. Please reply.
Back