• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

The death of free.

I just hope google and yahoo directory's remain fee
  2. I

www.radiomasti.be

I like it... But I think it could use a little more red and maybe a few more ads.. I expected a few window ads to pop up.. Man I was so disappointed.
  3. I

Please review my site

I built this for a friend. Adoption Safe Families Act We are still working on it. but for the most part its done.
  4. I

Come On

Clean looks good I would add some css so links change color when you mouse over them. I like lay out not bad all in all.
  5. I

avialnetworks.net review

True but to the average internet user looking for a new hosting company it might be a freah look esp they get link by word of mouth or referral.. Because you'll never get a site like that to rank well on search engines.
  6. I

Review: JohnsonInteractive.com

Well this must just be the layout. Becouse not much site content. As far as the layout goes look clean will be easy to follow. You might want to change font on ( Web applications and website network. ) to verdana will read much better. Colors used are good due to blue being the overall...
  7. I

What do you think?

Its hard to review site you dont really like... But here goes. #1. As a rule I dont like dark back grounds #2. I think it would look alot better texted was kept in red background. #3. put more content on main index url.
  8. I

Hosting template i made (flash banner)

I have seen the rolling clouds before but never moving forward always left or right great job.. Its freash.
  9. I

very yellow design

Maybe clean up the two bottom right and left corners round them out and the upper right corner then add content... Lay out is good just lacks content.
  10. I

rate mine

Index of / Name Last modified Size Description -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parent Directory 12-Feb-2006 13:28 - PHP-Nuke/ 12-Feb-2006 13:28 - fourm/...
  11. I

Free website hosting with no ads

This is what i was looking for... I have entered a seo contest I have one site made but bought another domain name I want to enter the contest with.= v7ndotcom-elursrebmem-org.com It would be a site that I would try to rank #1 on google using keyword phrase v7ndotcom elursrebmem...
  12. I

add your new site to google in 24hours

hmmm Did you post the right link or is this it??? http://www.ineedhits.com/free-tools/free-tools.aspx
  13. I

I have a simple question hope you can answer.

I was wondering how many hit or visitors can your website get if you have a limit of 5 GB of traffic to your site. Im searching for a webhosting server and I see this alot so it would be nice if they could tell you how many hit or visits that means.... thank you.
  14. I

Free website hosting with no ads

I was wondering if this creature even exist is there any free web host out there that have ad free hosting or maybe just a small button that you can choose to place on your web site?
  15. I

Domain name cool or uncool also some .us info please

I just bought a name and will start building my website. I had a huge site 5 years ago but lost all file and just quit working the web. I was getting 3000 hits a day. I believe the shorter the name the easier it is to remember. My question here is are the .us name as good as the .com...
  16. I

Post Your Reputation Comments?

Ive never heard of a forum doing this I think its a good idea...
  17. I

Here I go again wish me lots of Luck...

I use to build websites 5 years ago but had some props when my web host sold his web hosting company. After putting what seemed to be thousands of hours into this website my house caught on fire and I lost all my saved work. Thinking I had all my files uploaded on my server I delt with my...
Back