• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

very yellow design

Maybe clean up the two bottom right and left corners round them out and the upper right corner then add content... Lay out is good just lacks content.

The yellow is a bit bright for me. And side from that, it really lacks any other color. I'd add a background color either inside or outside of the yellow outline, personally.

Bruce said:
The yellow is a bit bright for me. And side from that, it really lacks any other color. I'd add a background color either inside or outside of the yellow outline, personally.
I was actually thinking about the brightness. Kind of gives me a headache to be honest. I was thinking about adding a dark-blue-ish or some other darker backdrop to contrast the yellow, instead of brainmelting yellow-on-white. Maybe darken the actual yellow up a bit too.

nove the top nav to under your logo tab looking part so it easier to see and find. i would also only put a few main links there, adn the rest under the "Spicy Stuff" menu. make both menus have a larger font. if you move the top nav, change the color to blend with the rest of the site, and make it a little more simple. looks a little to techy for the rest of the site since the rest is sort of plain and has a nice clean feel. the top nave design throws it off.
the right border is messed up or something. (goes higher than where it curves) wish you the best of luck. great start, now, clean it up some, and you will have a great design. :D

Back