• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Come On

Clean looks good I would add some css so links change color when you mouse over them.

I like lay out not bad all in all.

umm, sorry, but this has got to be one of the worst looking sites i have seen in a while. i would start over from scratch, and ask someone for help if you need it.

jstgermain said:
umm, sorry, but this has got to be one of the worst looking sites i have seen in a while. i would start over from scratch, and ask someone for help if you need it.
Hey man You may be noticed that the website is still underconstructions

Ados Thanx for your opinion
and really im working on the website seriously
and im going to addd my samples of webdesign, photodesign,& graphic design
do you think its a good idea???????/

jstgermain said:

dont listen to him lol :D

anywho its not that bad i think the over head text looks fine maye add a underline to it also the buttons are what throw me off maye adding it to the actual layout part because they kind of seam a little off and dont match well i think it looks fine jus tkeep with it and dont get discouraged

lebsmart said:
Hey man You may be noticed that the website is still underconstructions
lol, yes i noticed, and i still say it is terrible. i would be willing to help you, but you obviously just think you are the best and cant ask why i think this and ask for input to make it better. not trying to start a word war, so i will end on a positive note. it looks like you have some talent, but you could do some things to make it look more apealing and function better. keep going and you are sure to learn better design. dont worry, everyones first few sites sucks, and yes, even my first few sites sucked too. so i know where you stand, and would be willing to help you too.

jstgermain said:
lol, yes i noticed, and i still say it is terrible. i would be willing to help you, but you obviously just think you are the best and cant ask why i think this and ask for input to make it better. not trying to start a word war, so i will end on a positive note. it looks like you have some talent, but you could do some things to make it look more apealing and function better. keep going and you are sure to learn better design. dont worry, everyones first few sites sucks, and yes, even my first few sites sucked too. so i know where you stand, and would be willing to help you too.
you should be nazi or Israeli...
:p
you think that you know every think while you know nothing.
anyway believe that i dont need advice from people who are facing sicological problems...

lebsmart said:
you should be nazi or Israeli...
you think that you know every think while you know nothing.
anyway believe that i dont need advice from people who are facing sicological problems...
i never said i knew everything, just giving my input. oh, and yes, i am and isralie nazi. lol. that has got to be the funniest thing ever, and i didnt know i have sicological problem,s but thenks for letting me know. you may have saved me.

veggie1232 said:
My first sites didnt suck lol.... AHAHAHA im a natrual designer

and again dont listen to that nazi :D
haha ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
lebsmart said:
Ados Thanx for your opinion
and really im working on the website seriously
and im going to addd my samples of webdesign, photodesign,& graphic design
do you think its a good idea???????/

Sounds like a good idea go for it

I dont really like it that much colours are boring and it has no actual design, and i dont see the purpose straight away as soon as i load the site?

starting to look better, but i dont care for the logo, and what are the big circles for? werent those the nav butons before? i would say use a noraml nave setup, and remove the circles and change the logo, or at least put the logo in a better header. looing better though. keep u the work, and you will end up with a nice site.

jstgermain said:
starting to look better, but i dont care for the logo, and what are the big circles for? werent those the nav butons before? i would say use a noraml nave setup, and remove the circles and change the logo, or at least put the logo in a better header. looing better though. keep u the work, and you will end up with a nice site.
Ya thanx any way
and guess what your speech started to get better.
about the logo its nice as i think and its not terrible and the circle will be the nav soon
but first im working to fill the contents :wink2:

Back