• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

mifix.net

what connection are they running the server on? seems like DSL or cable
  2. P

Why do you hate spam? I love it!

it tastes good ;)
  3. P

tera-byte.com shared colocation service...why so cheap?

I mean I can build the best computer, install all the programs and upgrade the computer with lots of memory and diskspace and colocate there What a good deal! Only $199 How much bandwidth do you think they give?
  4. P

I need your help!

I got T1 connection and I'm going to build a computer P3 600 256 RAM 80 gig storage Windows 2000 I know apache, but What kind of software do you use to host websites? like give users php ftp cgi-bin database most importantly how do you make DNS nameservers? I don't...
  5. P

Hmmm is this true about CABLE?

that it's divided from OC3?
  6. P

Why do you guys want to start a free webhosting service?

to make people happy? to be famous? I just don't get it Why waste a lot of money to do start a free webhosting that will not gain any profit? Even NBCI is dying! although spaceports is doing pretty well because they are smart... 10 cents per click motivates the spaceports...
  7. P

omg what a nerd

This guy brings a laptop to his school and starts to upload his webpage He looks at html codes he looks like a nerd and surfs a site like freewebspace.net while using the laptop AT SCHOOL you guys aren't like that are you?
  8. P

work.home.net

is it available in Canada?
  9. P

Why are online Ad companies going down?

any particular reasons? It seems like web-business will be really hard to do if you depend mainly on ads.
  10. P

Good AD sites like freewebspace

Is there a good site which provide links to ad sites with some reviews or descriptions?
  11. P

What happened to these hosts

stas.net and atomichosting.net
  12. P

NETCABINS

Are you dead for sure? or are you coming back? What's taking so long? Your service was good
  13. P

rsa-networks.com looks pretty good

I'm going to sign up with them what connection are they running on?
  14. P

Starting a free web hosting

okay I've previously mentioned that I run a pc room very long time ago The connection is T1 I got P3 comps that are going to be gone to waste in about few months finally I can start one I want to install linux and do whatever is necessary to start a free hosting Should I just buy...
  15. P

A question

How do you change a Windows 2000 comp into a linux comp?
  16. P

Definition of SPAMMING!

Ok I don't really understand because I always thought that spamming was advertising your site in one place like 100 times but I don't consider advertising your site 1 to 5 times spamming
  17. P

Host that supports php file and a lot of space

I don't care about ADs No gcsnet.net please
  18. P

Advertisement Company for Redirection Site

Subdomain redirection site is made by me What ad company would be available for a just starting service?
  19. P

It's about kg domains

I'm about to register 2 something.kg domains Would I be billed for the 2? or are they free? I want to register .kg instead of .com.kg ^_^ and if I want to register .com.kg is it free? [Edited by programmer2k on 03-23-2001 at 06:21 AM]
Back