• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why do you guys want to start a free webhosting service?

programmer2k

to make people happy?
to be famous?

I just don't get it
Why waste a lot of money to do start a free webhosting that will not gain any profit?

Even NBCI is dying!

although spaceports is doing pretty well because they are smart...

10 cents per click
motivates the spaceports webmasters to click on the banner

Some do it in hopes of their members liking their service so much they'll upgrade to some pay package and profit from that.

Some people do it as a hobby.

Some people do it for fun.

Some people have too much free time.

Some people have too much money.

Some people are just bored.

Some people just want to see what happens.

Originally posted by LeX
Some do it in hopes of their members liking their service so much they'll upgrade to some pay package and profit from that.

Some people do it as a hobby. {Yep}

Some people do it for fun. {Yep}

Some people have too much free time. {Yep}

Some people have too much money.

Some people are just bored. {Yep}

Some people just want to see what happens. {Yep}
The reasons why I want to start a FWP.

Originally posted by jw
bill gates should start a fwp as a community service ::chuckles::
Nah, he won't be able to rip people off with free hosting as much as he does with Windows.

If Bill Gates started a fwp, he'll either
1). Dominate the whole web hosting business.
2). Die because his servers malfunctions from the spit of angry protestants (his rivals).

hmmm

Bill Gates is smart
If he starts webhosting business
He'll plan everything out
so that his business will not go down
and make profit

If any of you guys saw that post about that fake free hosting thing that says 'we have enough money to run at least for 10 years wihtout profit' (or something to that effect)... well... Bill Gates can do that! He can just sell like 1% of his stocks in microsoft, then he'd be able to offer free hosting with amazing features and he'd have enough money to run it without ads!!! :)

I just went and dotted myslef. I hope that marker is washable...

Anywho, anybody with sense, knows that they will lose a lot of cents in a fwp(that could have been better..) Bill Gates...god damn, he doesn't want to lose money. I guess other people just do it to make money. Then they lose money, and quit the biz. That's how it works.

Back