• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Selling vbulletin Owned License - $130

License has been sold to me :) Thanks.
  2. L

Need Dedicated Server [URGENT]

No company can beat softlayer, but you won't find a server for $100 with them. Their prices are a bit high, but their support and extra features you get from them are great. You can always negotiate with them over live support and they will find whatever you need at a fair price. Make...
  3. L

[Help]Finding Script.

Hello, I have been looking around the forum, but I can't really remember if the script I'm looking for was in here or in any other community. But if anyone can help me find it, or at least find the name I would really appreciate it. I'm looking for a blog host script called "fire" something, I...
  4. L

[For Sale]Apple iPod touch (16 GB)[Brand New]

Hello everyone, I'm selling a brand new iPod touch 16GB. Still in sealed protective plastic wrapping. I'm selling this wonderful ipod touch because I won't be using it. I'm asking for $300USD + Shipping within the USA. (Will be shipped from Providence, RI.) Item will be safely shipped by UPS...
  5. L

Digital Camera & Universal Remote For Sale

Forget it. Changed my mind.
  6. L

Nixism Web Hosting | Represent Team USA in the '08 Olypmics [85% off!]

Does the coupon is a lifetime discount or only for a month?
  7. L

Selling vBulletin License (Owned)

$115 I'm paypal verified.
  8. L

Reliable Hosting Request. 99.99% Uptime Required.

Do you offer cPanel 11? The demo shows cPanel 10.
  9. L

Reliable Hosting Request. 99.99% Uptime Required.

Package Expectations: 4GB to 5GB Space 15GB to 50GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features if Possible. cPanel or DirectAdmin Only. Budget: Give me your best price. Requirements: Must have a 99.99% Uptime and I'm not talking about Network Uptime. If Possible with more than a year of...
  10. L

Please Review My Movie Blog

Too many ads make the website freeze and visitors leave.
  11. L

Paypal Virtual Debit Card!

The virtual debit cards have been out for around a year now. It wasn't a beta and they have always had the name on it. I think you are a little late :P
  12. L

HostNine Rip Off.

http://www.hostninereview.org/ only monitors hostnine server which is a separate server from shared hosting accounts and resellers. If you monitor the IP that I gave in my first post you will see what I'm talking about.. If you are looking at this image...
  13. L

HostNine Rip Off.

HostNine Live operators are rude.. It is not the first time they close the session because they can't answer the questions we ask. When we make a report someone from the "staff team" replies back saying that they have no logs of that session. They always say they don't have the logs. About the...
  14. L

[Request] Small Hosting.

Thank you for your offer, but right now I'm not looking for a file host.
  15. L

[Request] Small Hosting.

Hello, What I'm going to request may be a special request somehow. I own a MMORPG Private Server, Rose Online. Our Dedicated Server is Obviously Used by the game. Well what we need is a host to upload our files. We have two files. One is a setup.exe around 10MBs of Size, and the Second...
  16. L

[Script]Anyone knows?

I have no control panel. I use a windows server 2003 dedicated server.. Im currently using Xampp but im thinking in getting a control panel soon. If you need any other information please ask.
  17. L

[Script]Anyone knows?

I want an automated script! I dont want to do it manually.
  18. L

[Script]Anyone knows?

I want to offer free sql to users...
  19. L

[Script]Anyone knows?

I want to offer free MySQL Databases. Im looking for a script similar to http://www.db4free.net/ Thank you.
  20. L

Hidden-Rose.Com / Open 24/7

Rates: 35x, 60x, 30x Link: Click Here To Visit Hidden-Rose! Accounts Wipe: NEVER! We are against accounts wipe, we have experts that transfer accounts manually when theres any massive database change. Hidden-Rose has helpful GMs and Administrators. We keep the game fair and fun by...
Back