• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Ownmail & Mydomain

i have problem only cannot recieve mail from hotmail, in yahoo, its work fine for me, anyone know whats wrong?
  2. V

All board

Can you guys pls. list down all the board currently release out side there? below is what i know... YaBB board - yabb.xnull.com Ikonboard - www.ikonboard.com phpbb - www.phpbb.com
  3. V

Free email for my domain, please help111111

I would like to ask here is, anyone use b4 i-p.com? and how to setup it? they ask me to change my dns, can i just change for my domain? if yes what is the NIC?
  4. V

Ownmail & Mydomain

err... how was the services provide by ownmail.com? i heard lots of free web mail outside there, im one of the person who searching there which are the best, owmmaail.com and bigmailbox.com etc., or setup a php mail scripts, do you have any idea?
  5. V

i-p.com

I have some question 1) they ask me to change my dns point to their ns, so what will hapen is my domain will point to their site, how im going to let my visitors go my site after that? 2) how with the service i-p provide? avarage, poor or good?
  6. V

How to setup OEMMAIL?

i dont think i need to change both, either DNS or MX record izzit?
  7. V

What is going on with Valuablehost?

and i need my answer, do anyway to login instead of going the link you send me? cause i cant load that page at my col.
  8. V

HostEXP, haha... you are helping to invite more ppl here... :P
  9. V

Yes man, im having the same problem for the ftp, im using the cute ftp with registration code, leech and also ws ftp, all having the same problem, the connection sure hang each time i send or upload files, now even worse, i can connect to the ftp at my college, i dont know what wrong... i have...
  10. V

How to setup OEMMAIL?

I have register an account at oemmail.com, and what should i do to let it work? change my DNS and also my MX record?
  11. V

Something to ask, do anyone know how to access the CP instead of using... Link: https://209.120.131.65:8443/login.php3 Cause i was unable to access the CP from my collage, any idea?
  12. V

try ftp to ns.valuablehost.net and not ns.valuablehost.com, the different is the .net and .com, .com is the old server and the .net is the new server same as for telnet user, and about ur password, use that one you recieve from valuable host, the 1st password, and not the one you have change...
  13. V

try login using the information below, this might help you before get all your files being transfer Link: https://209.120.131.65:8443/login.php3 User: ur exiting username Pass: use the original VHost send you while you 1st time join VHost This work fo plan V1 - V4, i have no idea about...
  14. V

Yo man... i have all my stuff back... anyway... still have some question about it, after i create the sub domain, where should i ftp to upload the files to the sub domain that i create?
  15. V

Like what i said last post, ftp to the old DNS, then this wont waste ur time by waiting the change, and if you know how to TAR all the files, then this will easy you to moving all ur files, cause we are in the unix server, correct me if im wrong.
  16. V

HostEXP, I have transfer my files to the new server my self, you no need to transfer for me, if you transfer it now only will over write my exiting files, so just ignore the mail i send you, now my problem is where do i can found the option to create sub domain? Vince
  17. V

sorry, i forgot something, you can easily download your files by without changing anything, just go ahead telnet or ftp ur account to ns.valuablehost.com with your exiting password, this is also another by getting your files back instead of waiting there...
  18. V

i have an idea about to getting back ur files, try to change back the nameserver to ns.valuablehost.com and also ns2.valuablehost.com, then your domain name will point back to the old server, after that you can easily download ur files, finish download change back to the new nameserver, then re...
  19. V

Joe, Since you say that v5 plan will be ready tonight or soon, im in v2 plan, why till today i still havent recieve any mail from hostexp? do i lost somewhere else? i really need my account back, my client is complain about it, this is really bad man, and i try to login with the ip to plesk...
  20. V

i think im going to change back my nameserver to the old one, then download the files and upload my self if valuablehost still havent take action on my account, im really upset on this case.
Back