• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Requesting a CHEAP Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account

Under $10, thanks for the prompt response
  2. O

Requesting a CHEAP Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account

Requesting a CHEAP Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account Simply need a Microsoft Exchange INBOX to use with my mobile phone with ActiveSync. I don't need a large space quota either, just a reliable server. If you can support this with a relitively low montly price please let me...
  3. O

Requesting a FREE Microsoft Exchange (w/ ActiveSync) email account

Simply need a Microsoft Exchange INBOX to use with my mobile phone with ActiveSync. I don't need a large space quota either, just a reliable server. If you can support this FREE please let me know, thanks. (please don't suggest mail2web)
  4. O

Review on NevaCious.com

wow....... "i'm telling"
  5. O

C30Hosting.com

actually they are going to move to new servers and have asked me to re upload all my files, databases and everything are now all gone. SMH
  6. O

C30Hosting.com

Smh...
  7. O

C30Hosting.com

yep im still down
  8. O

C30Hosting.com

this better be an act of God lol
  9. O

C30Hosting.com

O yes, Jan, i'm sorry, I forgot that it's against the rules for PEOPLE to offer their advice and opinions. I deeply deeply appoligise. *walks away from the thread singing my rubber ducky* No offense to C30Support, i'm copying the message but just to see what others think is going on...
  10. O

C30Hosting.com

yes put the pressure on him, I understand sometimes servers go down, but ....wow.... and it went down at the very worse time hopfully you have an excuse like... you were in that greece plan crash then I understand....pause, just kidding, seriously, but if you come in here and read this please...
  11. O

C30Hosting.com

I appriciate everyones help and concern hopfully this will be resolved soon
  12. O

C30Hosting.com

and why have my posts been deleted, C30Hosting's servers have been down for 10 hours straight now with no notification. You better get in here and respond, before I put you on timeout.
  13. O

5000mb + 500GB transfer = $70/year

hey, I want to get an account with you soon as this server gets back up. Is it possible to move my database (vbulletin) and files to your hosting package?
  14. O

C30Hosting.com

I saw your webhosting offer and once this server gets back up I would like to move my files, database, etc. over to your package, can I contact you?
  15. O

C30Hosting.com

yes, thanks for your premature comment they only have a support@c30hosting.com email address and I have tryed to contact them many times in 24 hours but their site is also down which means, guess what, they can't reach their emails. Dude is not on his AIM account etc but it's all good.
  16. O

C30Hosting.com

too bad your services (and my important website) have been down for at least 5 hours straight today and it's still down. Email me at o0oICEBERGo0o@gmail.com and or contact me on AIM at o0oICEBERGo0o asap very important.
Back