• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

C30Hosting.com

yes, thanks for your premature comment
they only have a support@c30hosting.com email address and I have tryed to contact them many times in 24 hours but their site is also down which means, guess what, they can't reach their emails. Dude is not on his AIM account etc but it's all good.

Last edited:
Well then asking him to email you is out of the question. I am also quite sure that he/she has more customers and will probably rather spend their time fixing the problem that may have caused the downtime rather than speak to each customer individually.

How long have you been with this hosting company?

Is it possible that they have packaed up their services and left?

I saw your webhosting offer and once this server gets back up I would like to move my files, database, etc. over to your package, can I contact you?

and why have my posts been deleted, C30Hosting's servers have been down for 10 hours straight now with no notification. You better get in here and respond, before I put you on timeout.

yes put the pressure on him, I understand sometimes servers go down, but ....wow.... and it went down at the very worse time hopfully you have an excuse like... you were in that greece plan crash then I understand....pause, just kidding, seriously, but if you come in here and read this please contact me at o0oicebergo0o@gmail.com

Last edited:
All C30Hosting's clients will recieve free hosting for the month of September. We guaranteed 99.9% uptime and we have not followed through with our promise. I am sorry for the problems we have caused you.

Your posts were split from the offers forum because other hosts were replying to you when it is against the rules. Maybe they need to brush up on them?

O yes, Jan, i'm sorry, I forgot that it's against the rules for PEOPLE to offer their advice and opinions.

I deeply deeply appoligise.

*walks away from the thread singing my rubber ducky*

No offense to C30Support, i'm copying the message but just to see what others think is going on with YOUR server and may offer up any additional suggestions. We finally spoke last evening at 7:00PM EST.

C30Support (7:11:59 PM): Downtime result: Apache failure onserver
o0O IceBerg O0o (7:12:28 PM): okay, how can that be solved?
C30Support (7:13:31 PM): its being worked on now

it is now 10:40AM EST and I guess they are still working on that darn Apache failure :)

Last edited:
Hehe did u check if the ip still exists and not showing timeouts, if timeouts than they packed there bags and left all u in mid air (without a phute too) Do a ping to the server and post the response u see. That might make some people more secure that the server still exists. And apache failure could be result of ram or harddrive crash or someone tangeled it up bad. Support should tell the reason for failure its not good for the support to hide the facts unless its really serious, and could be the other reason ( say they packed there bags) . So dude ask the support people. And i am confuse what are u ?- the owner of dedicated server , reseller or just another guy who has hosting on some server?

Back