• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

MSN E-mail and Outlook Express 6

I have Outlook Express 6 and I can not get my E-mail messages from my MSN E-mail account off of it. And I have MSN 8 to connect to the Internet. Before, I used to have MSN 6, I think, and I was able to get my MSN E-mail fine when I had that instead. I've, like, checked my account settings in...
  2. S

Network packet sniffers

I'm lookin' around and seeing what may be the best. So far I've chosen Sniff'em. I need some opinions what you people might think is the best. Money is not an issue in this decision, so do not suggest anything free unless you really think it's top quality. If you think the one I've chosen is...
  3. S

Cracking Word Docs

I need help cracking a password protected word doc. I'm lookin' for a method, tool, or whatever. I'd keep on trying doin' it the old fashion way... but I'm tired of guessing.
  4. S

Ensim vs Plesk

I've been lookin' at RackShack.net's AMD packages and just wonderin' what other's opinions, views, or whatever are on Ensim and Plesk. If you were to get a AMD package at RackShack.net which would you prefer, Ensim or Plesk? RackShack.net AMD details: Ensim -...
  5. S

Tera-Byte.com virtual server

http://tera-byte.com/vir.html I have not used this plan, or even the host yet. I am wondering how the 'Multiple domains & name based hosting' feature operates. What will I have to do in order to make a subdomain hosted on the site as well as a domain step by step? That is all, hopefully.
  6. S

MP3 file sharing

What's the best MP3 file sharing program out there currently now? I'm just wonderin' 'cause last time I've used one was Napster over a century or so ago. So, I'm like clueless on what's the best out there right now. At this point in time I'm gonna be makin' some audio CDs for some ceremony...
  7. S

Mifix.net presses the reset button

Yep, I think everybody's account stuff is all lost as well. I'm not sure.. ..at least I kept a backup of my stuff though. They say they'll be back up though.. some day... week... month.. year.. who knows. Go to their site for more info based on the situation: Mifix.net
  8. S

Best free web statistics PHP/CGI scripts

I'm mainly looking for probably either a CGI, or PHP free web statistic script. Not just one, but a good "azz" one. I want some good quality options, along with nice graphics & layout design. I hate the ones that look like cluttered scrap.. I can't focus clearly on those at all. I've looked...
  9. S

Portland.co.uk

I registered for a free account once on port5.com many months ago from now. Never got an e-mail, or anything. And, just a couple weeks ago I registered an account from off of portland.co.uk.. I registered a port5.com subdomain on it. The subdomain is all set up too. But, never got one e-mail yet...
  10. S

Freeware sites

Can anybody give me a good list of freeware sites that have also good support (mainly a forum)?
  11. S

Freeware folder security programs

I tried this one program called Folder Guard. It was really neat I got it at http://www.winability.com But, it has this popup thing that popups.. like around every 15 minutes or so when the program is enabled. And you can disable the program without entering a password when that popup comes...
  12. S

How long have you been usin the net?

I've been using the net for just about exactly one year now and I'm still learnin tons of stuff.
  13. S

After Registration Stuff

Let's see... I finally registered a site at uh.. register.com.. so what type of things should I possibly do next? This is the first time I've done this. Please... explain to me all the tips and info as if I'm a 5 year old on crack. That would help me greatly. 'Cause I'm like.. totally...
  14. S

Xoasis.com CGI faker?

I have a problem with Xoasis.com.. They say they provide cgi, I upload through ASCII and also chmod my cgi files to 755 in the cgi-bin directory and also out of the cgi-bin directory. I go to the url for the specified cgi files.. they don't work. Anybody else know of this, or that have a site up...
Back