• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Freeware folder security programs

Scorpz

I tried this one program called Folder Guard. It was really neat I got it at http://www.winability.com

But, it has this popup thing that popups.. like around every 15 minutes or so when the program is enabled. And you can disable the program without entering a password when that popup comes up which makes it practically useless for a freeware folder security program to use.

I like.. kinda desperatly need my personal folder protected in some way. I live in a good sized family house hold.. and things get a little out of hand sometimes. I'm trying to design a site.. and It's freakin me out.

I need one that sorta works like Folder Guard, but doesn't have any problems like that popup thing. I thought of purchasing Folder Guard.. but then.. after usin a crack and entering a random registration code for it.. the stupid popup thing was still there! The little crack thing did work though for the registration part.. but that damn popup didn't go away.

Any suggestions? What other programs like Folder Guard are out there that can help me with protecting my files?

Back