• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

iframe/background problem

changed that.. still got the same problem :( could it be something else?
  2. S

iframe/background problem

i need your help on this prob here.. i have a site with a fixed background.. and an IFRAME located on it.. whenever i resize the window the iframe isn't fixed.. this problem also occur with the banner pic.. my background code: background-image: url(background.png)...
  3. S

new website: what's your opinion?

this is a website i made for an photographer http://scarfication.roeltje.com/coen/ what do you think? grtz scarfication ps: i like it plain clean and simple :P
  4. S

Truly free hosting with no ads /Cpanel

signup key requested one at the forums thnx :) scarfication
  5. S

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads, No Forum Posting Required!

great :) great deal man!.. but one thing though i couldn't fill my site description for 100 words so my apologies for the lame description :)
  6. S

HostNeo - FREE cPanel Hosting, ALL languages allowed! "Hosting Reloaded!"

error i got an error message :( like to have one account :)
  7. S

Shypher - Free Hosting

i signed up and evertying is working like hell! very good site ! and offcourse thnx to the webhost who offers this for free :) scarfication
  8. S

simple problem, please help

hi the script below, makes a pop-up window for my gallery pictures.. i want the script to have the function (maximize on) i tried everythin but it doesn't seem to work (and yes i've already tried to put everything on "yes" but the function maximize won't work.. this is the script please...
  9. S

25MB and PHP / MySQL free hosting here!

Great !!! ik heb me al aangemeld :) tr: just requested one acount :) scarfication
  10. S

Free PHP/MySQL HOSTING !

don't spoil my "i want to stay positivie" Mood :P
  11. S

Free PHP/MySQL HOSTING !

if he would limit the user count it could last longer then one week :) lets look things more positive :P :) besides the site loads damn fast..:) Scarfication
  12. S

Xplosiv Hosting!!

when is it possible to apply for an free hosting plan again? thnx in advandce Scarfication
  13. S

"New" Amazing Host!!! (READ IT)

slow the site is very slow, i lieve near germany (10 kilometers or so, arnhem netherlands) and i got an ping of 700 average.. Scarfication
  14. S

fxp??

try it at endoria.net when its accepting sign-ups again, there fxpáble scarfication
  15. S

any drum'n bass/music host, that wil host me

hi im setting up an dutch drum'n bass community with an edited xoops or php-nuke portal, is there an music/drum'n bass host that want to host me for free or an small fee? (let say 20 euro a year) needed php mysql 20/25 mb space i would be really thankfull if theres such host...
  16. S

New host - 10/9/02

no mysql , but i've you had i would stick to youre host :P Scarfication
  17. S

GREAT php/mysql host + a new one.

php upload question is there an upload script that can index the files in a directory for you (on youre own computer) and then upload them (so i won't have to upload about 2000 or morge xoops files) thnx for any help Scarfication
  18. S

ff-an.com

has anyone, got a reply back? if i can get this webspace, then i can run my drum'nbass comunity site again (using the xoops portal) thnx in advandce Scarfication
  19. S

Transparent Images

use *.gif or *.png (png is better then gif but takes more space)formaat better depth? Scarfication
  20. S

*rate this*

http://www.isliev.tk slow redirection i know.. please rate the design upload section of "isliev of niet!?" and the gallery isn''t functioning right now.. and the link back to the downloads from the gallery doesn't work also.. oh yeah the site is dutch.. Scarfication
Back