• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GREAT php/mysql host + a new one.

Phairest

For all ya'll pining away for a non-lame host, I give you... iddover.com!

They give you 30MBs! (You: ZZZzzzzzz)
And unlimited traffic! (You: yeah right)
With no ads of any kind! (You: Hmmm...)
And php/mysql! (You: ?!Really?!)
And they give you chmod control! (You: 8) )
And they're not mp3-a-phobic! *coughAMZWEBScough* (You: 8D )
And their techs ACTUALLY HELP YOU UNTIL YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED- FAST! They did it for me! (You: This must be another cruel hoax post...)
No it's real! I swear! (You: There MUST be a catch!)
The only "catch" is that there's no FTP, but their uploader handles 5 files at a time; I can deal with that. (You: me too.)
Hallejulah Iddover! Can I get an Amen?! (You: AMEN!)

LOL Seriously I love these guys and I think you will too. Just don't give em crap for their "english." They're based in Spain, so obviously it's not their first language, and they're doing the best they can. Also, I just asked about any blocked countries in their forum, so I'll let you know how that turns out, but I really have no reason to suspect they block anyone; it's just something I always ask (because of web1000).

And another host I JUST ran across; flash2k.com. 50MB, no-ads, site must have a flash element, that's all they say. I vouch for nothing with these guys since I just signed up but I'll keep you informed, and if you wanna try em with me that would be great.

I cant find the submit button in the second step

It's strange that I can't submit the form in the second step because I cant find the submit button.

I have received their Sign up Code,but cant submit.
How to do?

Re: I cant find the submit button in the second step

Originally posted by flyfly
It's strange that I can't submit the form in the second step because I cant find the submit button.

I have received their Sign up Code,but cant submit.
How to do?

On the right of the page.

I jumped for joy when i saw this host about 3 days ago... but then i relised they had no ftp support and was browser upload.. :(

No ftp...sux... If you wanna use a forum you have to upload all the files with a browser upload system...lol:rolleyes:

Ask em.

I haven't personally tried to upload any zip files, but I see no reason why they wouldn't allow it. But to be sure better ask them; they DO allow guest posts in their forum.

And Neo, if you know of a better host that offers the same perks as iddover, we're all listening...

Re: Ask em.

Originally posted by Phairest
I haven't personally tried to upload any zip files, but I see no reason why they wouldn't allow it. But to be sure better ask them; they DO allow guest posts in their forum.

And Neo, if you know of a better host that offers the same perks as iddover, we're all listening...

I was meaning zipped files and unzip after uploading (like brinkster and freewebz)

php upload question

is there an upload script that can index the files in a directory for you (on youre own computer) and then upload them (so i won't have to upload about 2000 or morge xoops files)

thnx for any help

Scarfication

Back