• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

PHPBB + Coppermine

Hmmm im going to download and install it in a few minutes... Thanks for the help :-)
  2. M

PHPBB + Coppermine

The link doesnt work :-/
  3. M

problem with clients account

I get the right file to Proof lol
  4. M

PHPBB + Coppermine

Ok then thanks for your help...I gota go find a new gallery that will do this...
  5. M

looking for 500mb free adult Webspace

I think if its a new member you still need to tell them because alot of people out there dont know that that is not possible and or that they wouldnt even need it if it was :wink2: But any ways if you still need hosting i can do it send me an email mbclwebhosting@gmail.com with your name first...
  6. M

PHPBB + Coppermine

Umm if that would work like i want it so that if you are signed up at the forum you become a member of the photo galllery so you dont have to sign up twice
  7. M

PHPBB + Coppermine

Is there any way to connect the two together and make them work so that all the members that register in one place work in the other as well? So if you sign up at the forum you are also a member at the photo gallery.
  8. M

I have a question to ask!

I do not mind it all that much because i do have a chinese division of my company so i have him check up on my chinese sites for me to see what is going on in them ;)
  9. M

Problem? with a microphone

FYI its not the mic at all its all in the settings on the computer so the quality of the mic make no difference...I belive in the first post he also said he could record himself them im guesing play it back so that mic is not broken he just wants it turned back on...I have used a program to do...
  10. M

Upto 500MB

Ok this is still open so here are the full specs... Ftp Accounts - 30 Email Accounts - 30 Email Lists - 30 SQL Databases - 30 Sub Domains - 30 Park Domains - 30 Bandwidth Limit - 25GB If you need more of any thing we can work somthing out...
  11. M

Need Hosting for a Link Directory

In the hosting plan i have here it will cover all of your needs just make sure when you email that you say you need 5 adon domains :wink2:
  12. M

need VERY SIMPLE host

You could check out this thread. http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74298
  13. M

Free Hosting for a Personal Page

We still have alot of the accounts listed HERE to be givin away please let me know if you are interrested :wink2:
  14. M

Upto 500MB

Ok do to the high demand of this hosting offer i am going to keep one thread going it is located here http://thepstwo.com/showthread.php?p=1423#post1423 It will have all the news of what is going on with the accounts listed there
  15. M

Upto 500MB

Ok i will offer free web hosting upto 500MB of space and 25GBs of transfer IF you sign up and complete a referal for me...I will have to email you the link. If you would like to do this please Email me at mbclwebhosting@gmail.com (Make the subjeck "referal for hosting")and send me your...
  16. M

New site

Thanks... It has its own domain now... http://remoteperformance.com
  17. M

New site

Ohhh yea good idea i will be adding one in a few minutes lol
  18. M

New site

I dont know why you seen that pag elike i know where it came from but you should be seeing the site...me and my friend can see it...
  19. M

Err... Kernel Help Plz?

Did you try to reinstall again..did you try to just do a boot sequence fix? this has happened to me before a few times...
  20. M

New site

Ok i made a forum for my friend well we worked together on it but its a car forum and i was wondering what else i should do to it to make it more appealing to people it looks pretty good right now besides the lack of memebrs lol but that should be increased here pretty soon any ways please let...
Back