• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upto 500MB

MbClWebHosting

Ok i will offer free web hosting upto 500MB of space and 25GBs of transfer IF you sign up and complete a referal for me...I will have to email you the link.

If you would like to do this please Email me at mbclwebhosting@gmail.com (Make the subjeck "referal for hosting")and send me your...

Your first and last name
Email address (Must be the same one thats on the referal account)
Domain name (Can be a subdomain if you want it would be {you.mbclwebhosting.com})

Your account will be set up with in 12 hours and then you have 5 days to follow through on the referal...If you do not follow through your account will be suspended until you complete it...

By the way this account lasts for one year then we will have a new form of payment (still will be free hosting)
Please let me know if you are intertested and tell your friends...I will take upto 20 accounts this month.

Last edited:
Ok this is still open so here are the full specs...

Ftp Accounts - 30
Email Accounts - 30
Email Lists - 30
SQL Databases - 30
Sub Domains - 30
Park Domains - 30

Bandwidth Limit - 25GB

If you need more of any thing we can work somthing out...

Back