• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Go Click

Here is some information on the GOclick program for anyone thinking about using them. First, they always round in THEIR favor. Eight times per day they total your impressions for that period and credit your account. If your total is $xx.5075 they round that DOWN to xx.50. in theory you could...
  2. M

Pop-up or Pop-under

Hello, I'm considering starting to use pop-ups or pop under but I have a few specific requirements. I thought with all the knowledge in here you guys would know this right off the top. Here is what I need... A Ad Co. that PAYS!! The ad code needs to be able to be placed in the body of the...
  3. M

Bluefishnetwork

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else is using or has applied to bluefishnetworks and what your thought are about them. Also has anyone ever used the DART system to serve your ads? Bluefish really pushes the use of this system and I've never even looked at it since I use a SSI banner rotator on...
  4. M

Amazing Media

Is Amazing media cleaning house or is it just me they booted today??
  5. M

Commission Junction

Is anyone using Commission Junction ?? Are you able to make anything? I have a small site (less than 100,000 page views mo). I will not place pop-ups so I'm looking into other ways to make something to help pay for the site. Any other good ideas??? Thanks!!
  6. M

Amazing Media Rates

Amazing Media Changes New rates effective 12-1-00 but just posted today...Thanks for nothing!! A few more changes I noticed. They are now takinig 10% of your impressions as promotional ads (used to be 5%) and not paying until you reach 50.00 (used to be 25.00) It also looks to me like...
  7. M

Custom Script Help

Hello, First off, I've only been reading this board for a week or so but it sure is full of great information!! I'm trying to find someone to write a custom script for a website I'm currently running. The developer I was working with on this site is unavailable due to poor health and I...
Back