• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

I'm like an acid flashback, you dunno when I'm gonna come

bwhahahha, I'm back, or something, I should of left, but, I decided to come back, cuz I know how much all of you ENJOY my company....bwhhaehuaheuaehuaheuahehaueha I love you all.
  2. P

Why crazy people don't deserve the internet..

From my school website "We have become increasingly concerned about our students' misusing the internet. Harassment through instant messaging and e-mail is occurring. Instant messaging allows users to create their own network of people to talk to over the computer. If you use instant messaging...
  3. P

Gayowulf, nice beave..

How is G-wulf getting away with having a beave as his avatar? :-D
  4. P

Remembrence...Clinton's Apology speech, thru' d eyes of a g'

Good evening. (What'sup). This afternoon in dis here room, from dis here chair, Itestified 'bfoe da Office o' Independent Counseland da grand jury. (Today at muh ma ----in crib deez suckers an' playa-haters started grillin' me). I answered they questions truthfully, includingquestions...
  5. P

Such BS...

http://heavymetal.about.com/bltop100.htm What is Guns 'N Roses doing there? Ac/DC is barely metal...WTF...such a bad list..
  6. P

That's a lot of Mp3..

http://www.mteweb.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=MTE O_O
  7. P

A bit dizzy, but, a word of advice..

Never, EVER, EVER EVER EVER, test your own homemade drugs on yourself. That's it....
  8. P

Me name!

Why do you people put 'psycho' I'm not 'psycho' I'm 'pyscho' come on! I'm getting tired of this! I didn't make a mistake! Seriously! I just wrote it because it sounds cool! Pyscho...rolls off the tongue..............
  9. P

Just, makin' money?

I posted a long time ago in this forum..but, are there any sites where you go, click a lot of banners, or things, and get money for it? w/o using your site? I remember a couple..
  10. P

America..Croatia has your back!

Well, Americans, this is coming from a Croatian, who is also annoyed by the mideast struggles. So, whattya say we join you in your fight of burning, and sticking those ----ing muslims assholes ( allriight, THE BAD ONES ) and then giving them the "red hot poker up the bum" treatment? EH? EH...
  11. P

Did I miss something here?

http://www.mtv.com@62.49.147.102/latest/knoxville.htm
  12. P

Batmobile

What car is under the chassis of the batmobile? Does anyone know where to find the information? Since people here are more reliable than a search engine.
  13. P

Wow, this is psycho, for even me!

Name withheld: Back. Nin X7: Ich kaufte ein neues Programm. Können Sie raten, was es tut? Nin X7: I mean. Nin X7: I got this new program, can you guess what it does? Name withheld: lol Nin X7: I'm going to invent the first English to English translator. Nin X7: Color = Colour Name...
  14. P

Ooh yeah! Summer training!

Tommorow, well, today, at 8 AM, summer Soccer training starts. Soccer season starts in November! WHOO! Anyone else experience similiar joys?
  15. P

Hmm....need some help ( oh, quiet )

I need some hotlinking places, I'm not dumb, I'm a vet here. I know tons of info, but, I need some hotlinking hosts. 5 megs is enough, you know. 300kb file limit. Just images, you know.
  16. P

The biggass asteroid situation...

Concering the THE 1 MILE ASTEROID THAT WILL HIT US IN 15 YEARS, I've got something to say....there's probably a topic about this, but, it's very late, and I'm delirious. So f-it! Today, we have over 10 nukes in each major country ( USA, HAS LOTS OF EM! ) The asteroid is 1 mile, hm..hmm.... In...
  17. P

Now THIS is unexpected..

I'll only post the link, not the direct link of the next image I am about to show you. Do not look at this unless you are over the age of 18. Or, 1...whichever.. http://www.geocities.com/psoxus/lmfao.jpg Standard geocities procedure, copy and paste the link..
  18. P

I am the most paranoid person in the world....

You know you've been hitting the weed pretty damn hard when you're as paranoid as me... Well, a random person contacts me on the internet ( I think it's one of my friends, playing a nasty joke ) so, I observe, take and study caution. Not your standard 'Hope I don't say something that's not...
  19. P

Win Ace un-pack errors..

I keep getting this error, an 'Unknown Method' error, what exactly is that? And, why the heck can't I unpack the file from the .ace?!
  20. P

Fruity Loops MIDI won't play man!

I was importing some midi files into Fruity Loops and, it didn't work. I'm trying to re-make some song. Mainly Rammstein, and other hard metal ( Adema, Mudvayne, Metallica, ETC ) but, it won't read the midi. Can anyone help?
Back