• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Wanting to make avi out of vhs-anyone know how?

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone has experience with doing this since I want to use some VHS tapes to digitize some video for my overseas family to down load and meet my 4 year old son. I know you need to have a video card that can do it and I have a ATI one TV in one thing. (Hubby's...
  2. P

Just signed on with Netfirms...

I like their FTP access and have been working on my site-as I am moving it from 50megs-its not the next yahoo so I doubt it will even be missed-just over 4,000 hits since August of last year ANYWAYS so go figure, but it is my choice to move to show I don't like the way things are changing at my...
  3. P

Freeservers, & 50megs.com MERGED??!!??

Yes its true that they have and I have heard nothing good about it. Site owners from the 50megs tech forum are angry as hell-o about this and who can blame us right? we were lied to about things and what we got stinks...I am moving my site now and happily I might add. This seems to be a theme...
Back