• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

AIO Products with PRIVATE LABEL/MASTER RESELL RIGHTS for $15 (Source Code Included!)

(Posted on behalf of a friend): You will receive ALL THESE PRODUCTS for just $15 ================================ A to Z RSS How to build it and how to drive traffic to it, how to read RSS feeds, we tell you everything A to Z – its just a smooth swim across a quiet river! No ambiguity...
  2. B

Burning a .avi file to vcd?

Hi. Basicly, i have a avi file that is about 650 mb big, that i need to put on a vcd. Before, i only had .mpg files that i put on vcd's, which was fine because that was all that magic iso would lemme lode. But, when i convert this to a .mpg file using xilosoft video converter, iit comes out...
  3. B

Best ringtone white label script/site?

Hi. I have been looking around today for a script or a site that will let me sell content to my users. Does anyone kno a script that will let me do this? (Note: i do not have any content, so it should have some feeds from mobilemoney or something.) Thanks, BEN-MR
  4. B

Trying to set up remote command line prompt for my laptop

Hi. Because i've not had much to do lately, i thought i would try and setup my laptop so that i can connect to it remotely using putty or telnet. I downloaded and installed open ssh for windows, and made the group&password db files correctly?. However, when i type net start opensshd, it...
  5. B

Unattend install of xp help plz

Hi. I made an answer file for an unattended install for windows xp pro today using the setupmgr.exe found in /support/tools/deploy.cab on your xp cd. It made me 2 files: unattend.txt and unattend.bat. I heard that i have to rename the txt file to winnt.sif, but i'm not sure about what to do...
  6. B

Making a toolbar?

Hi. Basicly, i want to make a toolbar that lodes a php script from my websight. I saw programs like toolbar studio, but i don't think that it let you do that. Does anyone kno any free programs that will let me do this? Any help would b great; thanks, BEN-MR
  7. B

Which laptop?

Hi. Its come to that time when i need a new laptop, not really coz my ones spec is old, more coz of portabilitty and coz of all the exturnal stuff this has to get&batterylife. If anyone has seen a laptop that meets the below spec, could you post the url or a model number plz? Note that...
  8. B

Thecoolcommunity.be

Hi. Got the above for a friend when the free .be thingy was going on. Now his forum got band and he don't want it and niether do i. Has about 6 months left, maybe slightly more, you don't have to put adds on your page, just post/pm me the ns you want the domain to be set too. Btw i can set...
  9. B

Disk read error

Hi. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem that i have had (below) and if so, how did they fix it? I turn on my laptop this morning, and i get the message "a disk error has occured, press ctrl alt del to restart" which came up everytime i restarted. But, sometimes, i restart and it...
  10. B

Free proxy host?

Hi. First, before anyone asks (james) I have paid hosting from jlhost, but he won't host a proxy on a shared package. I really don't need much space, its the nph-proxy.cgi script that everyone uses, which is about 250k. Here goes: space: 5 mb (lil bit of room to grow here) bandwidth: 1 g...
  11. B

Freeware video converter?

Hi. I need to convert a couple've files (mp4 3gp avi) into mpg files. I googled some programs that i have heard of, but i have to pay for them all. Any programs that will let me do this for free with out any stupid trile limits? Thanks, BEN-MR
  12. B

Quolity Sound Production At A Great Price!!!

Hi. For about 2 years now, I have been doing free lance sound production. This has consisted of making adverts for companies, making voiceovers and much much more. I am offering my services to you if you are interested for $5 a file. Things that I have done: Before, I have made adverts...
  13. B

Dvd player messed up?

Hi. Just a lil question, don't really matter coz my lappy and desktop have dvd drives, but i go to put in a dvd in the player connected to my tv, and it makes a kinda clunking sound http://www.virtualarcade.org/sounds/PLAYER.mp3 So... anyone what is causing this, its not the disk (well it...
  14. B

How to copy ps2 sounds to pc

Hi. My friend plays ps2 games, and he wants to convert all the sound files on a ps2 cd to mp3 or wav or something else. I told him just to use a audio cable, but he doesn't want to do it like that. Is there any program free or paid that will let him do this? Thanks, BEN-MR
  15. B

my sound works but doesnt (help plz)

Have the kables at the back of your computer come loos? You shood see a group of sockets somewhere on the back looking pretty much the same, type of ones that you put headphones into and mic's. But yeah, you could just install the driver again anjd see if that works hope this helps, BEN-MR
  16. B

Giving an unused domain away for free!

Hi. Well as the title kinda tells you, i have a domain that i am not using that i am willing to give to someone in return for google adds or some text adds on the top of the homepage. The domain is www.w4r3z.co.uk. We will have to talk about the content of your site before you can use the...
  17. B

Need some help

Hi. I would like to know if someone would be willing to help me out in return for a bit of money. Basicfly, i would like someone to list 2 domains for me on ebay, dues to a couple've things, which we can talk about over msn if you want. If you want to help me, then you must: Have an ebay...
  18. B

Burning a .avi to vcd?

Hi. I have a .avi file that i would like to burn to a vcd. Most of the time for burning stuff i use alcohol, but it won't burn a .avi file. Does anyone know how to make alcahol burn one or a program that will let me Do it? Thanks, BEN-MR
  19. B

Putting adds in smf?

Hi. So i just installed smf, and i am now wondering if theres an adon or a package as they call it that will let me put google adds in it. Thanks, BEN-MR
  20. B

How much are these worth?

Hi. Well i know that i have put these domains for sale and i've asked some of you, but how much are the below domains worth? They all get some trafic. www.w4r3z.co.uk www.1kq.net www.123recovery.co.uk Thanks, BEN-MR
Back