• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

I need at least 180 mb free file storage

how about myspace.com. I think they offer 300Mb of space.
  2. K

hostway - Are they any good? Please tell me of your experience, or what you've heard

ok I've a site host on hostway. This site was made for a company I previously work for. (because I also found it on the toplist and recommended it to them) ;) My experince is their support was really fast. :) They can even reply your email within a few minutes. I get the question...
  3. K

Who's YOUR Favorite Host?

56K? How to tell if the FWP is running on a 56K modem? like atomic hosting... ?
  4. K

hypermart signup

emailaddresses.com - there will be lots of free email resources
  5. K

Host w/ .pl extension?

http://www.freewebspace.net/cgi-bin/db2/db.cgi?sb=1&so=ascend&view_records=1&Language=English&Location=---&Space=%3E0.0&Adtype=---&CGI=CGI-BIN&mh=10
  6. K

Bottom line on reliable hosts

just that I don't really like the text ads under the banner :/ it's ruin my site.
  7. K

What are you ppl looking for in a Web Host?

hopefully, there won't be any additional text ads/ads bar like virtualave/hypermart around the banner. just a clean banner only would be nice.
  8. K

Question about GKG hosting

hm.. should be ftp.domain.com http://www.gkg.net/domain/support/ftp_windows/fetch_pc3.html If it still won't work.. contact their support..
  9. K

cobranded, which better?

yupe, your site is hosted on your own.. while your member's page will be on northsky under your subdomain..
  10. K

cobranded, which better?

they do provide visitor counter, guestbook and forms by default
  11. K

domain host without ads

any used 0costhost.com before?
  12. K

domain host without ads

that's it, any?
  13. K

My new host is up...

anyone used portland? can I have a look? izzit all prefer excelland/northsky?
  14. K

htpasswd help

I try to generate the .htpasswd myself with the scripts like this:- $salt = pack("HH",$FORM{'user'}); $password = crypt($FORM{'password'},$salt); but I still got authorization error with wrong password? everything seems to be fine. does $salt can be $anything? Help!
  15. K

cobranded, which better?

have u tried to email them? how many user u got there:confused:
  16. K

cobranded, which better?

they gave a part of their revenue.. possible to make few hundred bucks a month?? :p how many is 'a lot of users'? [Edited by km on 01-30-2001 at 03:15 AM]
  17. K

Free Domain Name

hoping for domainzero would give out free domain again.. :)
  18. K

cobranded, which better?

I just get the reply from northsky... does a co-branded server can really make $? [Edited by km on 01-29-2001 at 04:49 PM]
  19. K

free domain name hosting

me too ;)
Back