• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain host without ads

nope...looks good though. Free foreign domain hosting too...wonder if .com.kg's are ad free...

Only other free domain host is portland.co.uk .

I like this host

Check out this company -- <<MOD EDIT: Not a free host>>

[Edited by Chicken on 02-11-2001 at 04:29 AM]

I don't see it as a free host either.

Worldzone.net free, Worldzonepro.net paid (though both go to the same page, so it is the plan, not the URL). If you see someone recommending Worldzonepro in this forum, let me know (email icon), and I'll remove it.

[Edited by Chicken on 02-11-2001 at 02:21 PM]

Originally posted by Coolin
F2S does not give domainhosting for free.

What does it cost?
I searched a lot and it seems that the only way to know their prices is to start a domain registration and interrupt it. That is very strange that they hide the prices.

Also I would like to mention that f2s had a lot of downtime with the free webspace in the past and you can see at the registration page at the moment:

Sorry - Our free webservers are currently full. Additional capacity is being installed and should be ready for new members on Monday 12th February.

Maybe it's good news and there will be less downtimes.

Hello
I found this the other day:
http://www.dsvr.co.uk/

If you look through their site you will see that their basic plan is free and apparently with no ads.
It has a 250MB transfer limit per month, however I don't think our main site has used that much last month so it would still be viable.

I know nothing about the company though.

Gordon

Originally posted by GordonH
I found this the other day:
http://www.dsvr.co.uk/

I know nothing about the company though.

Looks like there is a connection to zoneedit. Look at the mailheader of a mail sent via zoneedit. Zoneedit also has a transfer limit of 5x200MB for its free service.

Back