• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

[Selling] Uploads.ws and Restrict.ws!

uploads.ws restrict.ws Both of these are for sale. The starting price for each is $5, and increments are of $1.00. There is a reserve for each domain, so I do not have to sell if I do not think the price is right. However, the reserve for both is quite low ;) If you wish to make a bid on...
  2. F

Looking for beta testers

Hi, I am currently developing a new image hosting site, and am now at the stage where I need some people to test it for me. If you are interested in doing this, then you must have MSN Messenger. This is essential so we can talk quickly. There isn't really much I can say. I can't really offer...
  3. F

Selling nine domain names and two whole sites!

dot-fx.com - NameCheap - expires on 09/17/2006 gb5pic.com - NameCheap - expires on 07/02/2006 masterexploder.com - NameCheap - expires on 07/03/2006 myminisite.org - NameCheap - expires on 08/29/2006 tekno-files.com - NameCheap - expires on 06/04/2006 psychohost.com - eNom - expires on...
  4. F

[Looking for offers] $2-3 reseller

I am looking for a reseller account to start a very small hosting business. I am looking for a very cheap reseller because I have no idea about how successful the site will be. Because of this, I am looking for a host that has the option to upgrade the account if it is needed. I really don't...
  5. F

Need testers for my new projects

Hi, I've got a couple of new projects coming up, and a couple underway now. All I need now are some people to test what I have got so far, and let me know if they find any errors or if they have any suggestions or anything like that. If you are interested, then please post here. However, you...
  6. F

miniphp.com design

I've not got the site up yet, because I am still going through designs and ideas for it. However, here is one I have come up with: http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9219/watermarkedminiphp2bd.jpg http://www.miniphp.com/newsite/ I would post a thumbnail, but it doesn't seem to let me. Anyway...
  7. F

Best reseller for a certain price

Hi, I am looking to finally purchase myself a decent paid reseller hosting account. If you know of a site that can offer a reseller account with the specs below, or your yourself can offer me one, then please post here and let me know. Here is what I need: A fair amount of disk space (1gb...
  8. F

Selling professional templates!

I made all of these templates over the past couple of months, and so far they have been lying around on my hard drive not being used, so I thought I would sell them here. All templates include the original PSD file and can be coded for you if you wish. If you want to buy any of these templates...
  9. F

3 domain names and advert space for sale!

Hi. I am the owner of Psycho Host. You can find the website at http://www.psychohost.com. We have had to stop offering free and paid hosting due to PayPal and server problems. Because of this, we are thinking about selling the domain names. We currently have these three...
  10. F

Dedicated server within my budget

I'm currently looking to buy a dedicated server. My budget is $100 per month or less. Included in this budget, I would like cPanel and WHM. Please post your best offers here. Only post serious offers that are $100 per month or below, including the price of cPanel and WHM. Thank-you.
  11. F

Reseller account with better specs than this

Can anyone find a reseller hosting plan with better specs than this: 10GB space 100GB bandwidth cPanel/WHM/Fantastico Unlimited accounts For $7 per month, or less? I will be really grateful to anyone who can find something that beats this.
Back