• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Looking for offers] $2-3 reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak127

I am looking for a reseller account to start a very small hosting business. I am looking for a very cheap reseller because I have no idea about how successful the site will be. Because of this, I am looking for a host that has the option to upgrade the account if it is needed.
I really don't mind about specifications, as long as the account is $2-3 per month, at most. Please don't post your offer here unless it is within that price range, or less.
At the moment I am tempted by the Business Started Special account found here:

http://www.smokyhosts.com/reseller_compare.php

I will probably end up purchasing one of these, unless I can receive and equal or better offer here.
Please post your offer rather than sending it to me as a PM as my inbox will undoubtedly be full quite soon.
Thank you so much for your time.

punkfan91 said:
I am looking for a reseller account to start a very small hosting business. I am looking for a very cheap reseller because I have no idea about how successful the site will be. Because of this, I am looking for a host that has the option to upgrade the account if it is needed.
I really don't mind about specifications, as long as the account is $2-3 per month, at most. Please don't post your offer here unless it is within that price range, or less.
At the moment I am tempted by the Business Started Special account found here:

http://www.smokyhosts.com/reseller_compare.php

I will probably end up purchasing one of these, unless I can receive and equal or better offer here.
Please post your offer rather than sending it to me as a PM as my inbox will undoubtedly be full quite soon.
Thank you so much for your time.

Hi Punkfan, our resellers start off pretty small for those that want to start, nonetheless a 30 Day Free Trial to begin. You can find the packages here: http://chargertek.com/index.php?categoryid=14

You can see that they are quite competitive.

Thanks a bunch for your intrest in our offer "punkfan91".

Would be great to have you as one of our most valued members.

smokyhosts said:
Thanks a bunch for your intrest in our offer "punkfan91".

Would be great to have you as one of our most valued members.

Smokyhosts, love your site layout, btw

No problem at all, and thank you ;)
I love the layout as well, it looks great.
Anyway, I think I have found a host. Craig setup a custom reseller plan for me, in his own time, so thank you very much for that.
Thanks again, everyone, for all of your offers. I really appreciate them.

punkfan91 said:
Craig setup a custom reseller plan for me, in his own time,

Welcome :classic2: .

EDIT: He is now a client of HD

Craig

Last edited:
I have my plan now, with craig from HostingDepartment.
Thank you all so much for your offers though, I really appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back