• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

JS Hosts Down?

Anyone else having connection problems with JS Hosts? My site/emails & their site is unavailable to me as of 09:00-11:00(now) today... Thanks.
  2. S

Small Reseller package required

As the previous thread got wiped out in the problems, I need to repost this request: I won't go into the detail of last time just to say that budget is a maximum of £3pm & if I find the host to my satisfaction I'll be purchasing larger/expanding the current package. Support is of paramount...
  3. S

Host Wanted

Hi, I'm currently looking around for a reliable and proven host that has been in business for over 2 years (if you're not or can't prove it please don't waste both our time). I will check. Requirements: 10GB Upto 50GB DiskSpace 10GB Upto 60GB+ Bandwidth per month (May require less but my site...
  4. S

Static-Host

I've just noticed my site, ftp, cpanel and the static-host site is down - anyone know if any maintenance is being done? I've not heard anything... I hope it's not going to be the return of the problems they had last year with the data centre! :confused4
  5. S

StaticHost

Can anyone from StaticHost update us as to what's going on? No ftp/cpanel access, no site access, no forum access, no online support, nothing.. very worrying :confused4
  6. S

Hosting Company required

Here's the minimum spec: 10gb+ Storage space 200gb+ Bandwidth/ Month Free PHP (inc PhpMyAdmin), CGI MYSQL, PERL Mysql Databases POP3 Accounts FTP Accounts cPanel/ Fantastico Hosting of archive files (.rar/.zip etc.) Unrestricted download speeds from the site. Guaranteed repsonse...
Back