• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Static-Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth-Net

I've just noticed my site, ftp, cpanel and the static-host site is down - anyone know if any maintenance is being done? I've not heard anything...

I hope it's not going to be the return of the problems they had last year with the data centre! :confused4

I've not heared anything either. Been down since last night around 10pm GMT

Hopefully back up soon!

Duport said:
Hopefully Steve will give you an update soon

Hopefully. He has been pretty good in the past, however I have noticed that whilst working on my site access would drop off for a few seconds fairly regulary (yes I could access other sites) - so hopefully that'll get fixed too.

Still down :(

Hiya

I have a reseller package and have got 3 clients on there so far and they are pretty miffed :(

Anyone from statichost have any idea when it will be back online

thanks very much for your time

Dale

Craig said:
Note, FWS isnt a site were you can contact hosts, have you tried IM?, phone? etc etc, as a host you MUST have other ways of clients contacting you if such issues arrise.

http://whois.domaintools.com/statichost.co.uk doesnt help, whois is hidden, now you have to ask ''what do they have to hide?''.

IM, email & Phone won't help; like I said he's on some island somewhere. As soon as he gets to a PC i'm sure that he'll be fixing the server.

T.M. said:
IM, email & Phone won't help; like I said he's on some island somewhere. As soon as he gets to a PC i'm sure that he'll be fixing the server.

What lol, & that makes it better, while hes sunin it his clients are down, you call that professional?, wheres his techs, his helpers, staff etc etc? to correct this problem?.

I guess he won't refund any payment if he just paid for an island trip :p

indeed very unprofessional

He has refunded in the past when problems have arisen and everyone has a holiday, but it appears Static-Host may have become a 1-man-band.
Which is fine when there isn't a problem... However, I need my site up and I need to be able to talk to people straight away if there's a problem! We were on the brink of a big re-launch and now there isn't even a site, which makes us look a bit half-arsed.

moving domain names

says if i wanted to move the domain names i have with statichost to another server how could I do that!?

it says the domains I registered with statichost were done through 123-reg, I have an account with them, but how can i log in to change where the nameservers are pointing to?!

Thanks very much

Dale

dalemorson said:
says if i wanted to move the domain names i have with statichost to another server how could I do that!?

it says the domains I registered with statichost were done through 123-reg, I have an account with them, but how can i log in to change where the nameservers are pointing to?!

Thanks very much

Dale

Login from Member Login scroll down and click
GO TO THE MAIN WWW.123-REG.CO.UK CONTROL PANEL

Under Manage Domains click the domain you wish to edit

Click Change Nameservers and enter the new name servers

Usually: Nameserver 1 and Nameserver 2

If no IP addresses are assigned to the name servers it will ask
on the next page to enter the IP addresses.

Allow 48 hours to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back