• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Coming Soon!!!

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am finishing up my own free hosting service. I can't give the name out yet, but we are offering 20 megs, 24/7 FTP Access, perl, ssi, asp, php, and more. We are also offering very affordable paid hosting 50 megs, 50 pop3 mail boxes, unlimited mail...
  2. C

Web Designer

I am trying to get my portfolio as good as possible. I am a very skilled with html, java script, and general web design. For $75 I am making complete websites. Please send me an e-mail at cloud9@xtcmail.com for more info. Please allow me to do your site, I need the extra practice
  3. C

Web Design

I am trying to get my portfolio as good as possible. I am a very skilled with html, java script, and general web design. For $75 I am making complete websites. Please send me an e-mail at cloud9@xtcmail.com for more info. Please allow me to do your site, I need the extra practice :)
  4. C

Best Free Hosting Script

Is HomeFree the best script out there to run a free hosting service? There is one at myidealscript, with built in ftp client connections, so you don't have to upload from the members page, you do it in a client. Any better or other free hosting scripts?
  5. C

Click Agents

Does anyone know if Click Agents pay? They sound good. They promise at least $.10/Click and over $.25/Click for large sites. Anyone had any experiance with them?
  6. C

The point of freehosting?

Is there one? Isn't there like 10,000 free hosts out now or something, how could there be competition, and how do they all get so many members? How do the paid ones stay in business?
Back