• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Click Agents

Clouid 9 Media

Does anyone know if Click Agents pay? They sound good. They promise at least $.10/Click and over $.25/Click for large sites. Anyone had any experiance with them?

Click Agents are great.

They're a wholly-owned subsidiary of ValueClick. For the life of me, I still can't understand why ValueClick hasn't pulled Click Agents' clients and publishers under their arm completely, but even while functioning independently, CA continue to do a great job of selling their limited inventory (of mainly large, branded sites), and pay on time.

They're certainly worthy of an application.

Best of luck :)

I would have to disagree with czar, though clickagents used to be good, they now have run out of banners. Most of the banners being displayed are clickagents default banners which don't get any clicks. It is very hard to keep your CTR up with them. I have recently found pennyweb.com and they seem to be better, but I've only been with them a few days.

Back