• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer

Clouid 9 Media

I am trying to get my portfolio as good as possible. I am a very skilled with html, java script, and general web design. For $75 I am making complete websites. Please send me an e-mail at cloud9@xtcmail.com for more info. Please allow me to do your site, I need the extra practice

Originally posted by Clouid 9 Media
I am trying to get my portfolio as good as possible. I am a very skilled with html, java script, and general web design. For $75 I am making complete websites. Please send me an e-mail at cloud9@xtcmail.com for more info. Please allow me to do your site, I need the extra practice

It might be helpfull if you provide samples of your work :)

So, from what you siad I'm guessing you think it's normal people come to you because they assume you'll be good. Who is going to say he's interested in your work if you haven't even showed your work to anyone...? Seriously...you'll never get any work this way.

Back