• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

webhost???

50mb real audio ftp greater then 1 mb file limit i need a host like this so i can let the public hear my songs that i make and keep the public aware of events and stuff. Let me know if u know of any good hosts...new, old...whatever. thanks' Gemini Jatt
  2. G

Host

Hi i need a host wit: 50mb fast unlimited file size limit or 2mb max real audio support or no restriction on real audio files please let me know thanks
  3. G

help!!!!

hi i have account wit tripod.co.uk...they jus sent me an email saying they deleted my account and the reason was "remote loading" what the hell is that? let me know also if u know any alternative like tripod please let me know thanks
  4. G

Replacing BH?

it is jus like boardhost...and that is what i need
  5. G

Replacing BH?

http://www.boards2go.com/ almost exactly like boardhost...well format anyways
  6. G

Replacing BH?

hey check this site http://www.hotscripts.com/Remotely_Hosted/Discussion_Boards/
  7. G

Message Board like....

no worries i'll let u know hey cool....i'm a senior member lol never noticed that wait so is everyone else...lol
  8. G

Message Board like....

Hi, I lookin for a message board like board host...i like the format of boardhost's msg boards. Please i have been lookin for along time and have found nothing Let me know Thanks Gemini Jatt
  9. G

can someone help me with CGI????

sorry forgot to mention i a real novice at this...never used it in my life
  10. G

can someone help me with CGI????

hi, I useing the tripod.co.uk web host...and i am trying to get the feedback form to work but it doesn't seem to work. I even copied the code exactly off the site but it still didn't work. If someone could take a look at the html code and such for the page and tell me how to fix it it would...
  11. G

redirection

how come when i redirect it breaks my frames page it happens with both cjb and n2v... let me know how i can fix this... here the links geminijatt.cjb.net geminijatt.n2v.net thanks Gemini Jatt
  12. G

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

when will the unlimited space and unlimited file size and other features be abled? I need about a 3mb filesize limit for my remixes which are in .rm format. Do u allow streaming real audio? please let me know
  13. G

Host Needed

aite anything other than tripod?
  14. G

Host Needed

Hi, All i need is 50MB FTP About 5MB file size Real Audio Support....(optional) Fast Fairly Large Bandwith Plz help out i have been lookin for a very long time now. Thanks Also what is up with MegaByteStored? Gemini Jatt
  15. G

Host Plz

Host Needed Plz Hi, All i need is 50MB FTP About 5MB file size Real Audio Support....(optional) Fast Fairly Large Bandwith Plz help out i have been lookin for a very long time now. Thanks Also what is up with MegaByteStored? Gemini Jatt
  16. G

MegabyteStored Hosting

when will i be able to use my points??? jus a question thanks
  17. G

MegabyteStored Hosting

when will we be able to use our points and configure our webspace?
  18. G

MegabyteStored Hosting

hey i got a question for alpha...how does this point system work...like do i get 10 points per month...like 10 this month and then 10 the next or do i just get a total of ten points? also can u enable a filesize of about 2mb for my remixes that are in rm format? I really need this, the files...
  19. G

MegabyteStored Hosting

members of this host or alpha...i just got my email and was wondering do i get 10 points per month? so like i get 10 points for this month and then another 10 next month? How does it work? Let me know Gemini Jatt
  20. G

MegabyteStored Hosting

what bout my account? i still have not received an email...it has been quite a long time now...maybe 4 - 5 days. let me know my account is purebhangra Thanks
Back