• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Cheap reliable Joomla hosting

Thanks for all your offers. I've made my decision and already paid for an account. Due to personal reasons, I would not say who I'm with. Thanks again for all you offers.
  2. Y

Ok, sure. Thanks.
  3. Y

The coupon has expired, is there any other coupons? Do you accept VISA payment or any Credit Card payment? THanks Do I have to contact you directly to get the discount?
  4. Y

Thanks to both of you, I will discuss this with my members and would let you guys know ASAP. Thanks again for the great offer! Just to make sure that the above hosting offer supports Joomla CMS (Fully supposts with Safe_mod off)? Is that correct?
  5. Y

Can anyone tell me where I can find a webhosting that is Cheap and Reliable to host Joomla? I'm looking at a price range between $10-$25 CAD. Description: Space: 1GB+ Bandwidth: 3GB+ Control Panel: Cpanel Features: All Cpanel features (SSH not necessary) - 5+ mySQL DB - 15+ Email...
  6. Y

Volt Networks

I like their support system. It's so user friendly and fast. Yeah the speed is pretty fast too.
  7. Y

Volt Networks

np, my current domain is www.yoursac.voltnetworks.com I'm planning to buy a domain soon (beginning of September). I've been with them for 2+ weeks now and I'm very satisfied with there hosting.
  8. Y

Volt Networks

Volt Networks is a very good hosting place. It's service is fast and efficient. The plans are reasonable, not too expensive. The staffs are friends too. You guys should try http://www.voltnetworks.com. PS: I'm saying this because I'm using it and am satisfied.
  9. Y

ToxicHost.Net -Open Free Accounts!

I don't see any free hosting on the website. It's all paid.
  10. Y

Looking for a dedicated sponsor for a committee

@ Mogadishu, I'll check it out. Tx @ iamWaQas, sorry but no ads :) tx though
  11. Y

I have contacted Dayu and peace_hope but I'm not getting reply from them. @ alvarez16, how soon can I get an account with more than 1 mySQL database? :D or is the cpanel features unlimited? Thanks ps: I'm planning to stay at one hosting for a min of 1 year.
  12. Y

Hi, I am currently seeking a sponsor to host a website for my Student Administrative Council Committee. I am not asking for much. I'm asking for: Min 1GB space Min 1GB bandwidth mySQL ready FTP Any other Cpanel features I can place a link back to your hosting or if you have a...
  13. Y

Urgently need 200mb to 1Gb for one day

There service is slow and I'm not able to restore my backup from cpanel.
  14. Y

Urgently need 200mb to 1Gb for one day

Hey guys, I really need your help here. I would like to ask for a fast free hosting for my sample website for one day that would be on the 18 May, 2006. I have this sample website setup for my School Council, I need to host the website so I can show them on my interview day which is tomorrow...
  15. Y

Free Hosting From Ahplace.com

WOW. This is really the best webhosting I ever had. It's fast and user friendly. The admins are friendly and the hosting plans are good. I love it.
  16. Y

Brushed-Red.COM Free Domain and Subdomain Hosting

This host is worthless. I can't even get an account for a personal site.
  17. Y

Brushed-Red.COM Free Domain and Subdomain Hosting

Pretty nice hosting. I'll try it.
  18. Y

REQ: Free 1 Euro for voipbuster

@ ani-m. You pay 1euro to get unlimited calls to country on the free list.
  19. Y

Yea me too. They have been testing on the beta stage for a long time now.
  20. Y

THat's right!!! It likie voipbuster. When I use skype i can't send nor recieve clear voice.
Back