• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap reliable Joomla hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhap2004

Can anyone tell me where I can find a webhosting that is Cheap and Reliable to host Joomla? I'm looking at a price range between $10-$25 CAD.

Description:
Space: 1GB+
Bandwidth: 3GB+
Control Panel: Cpanel
Features: All Cpanel features (SSH not necessary)
- 5+ mySQL DB
- 15+ Email accounts
- 3+ Parked & Addon Domains
- MySQL version 4.0.27-standard (Any other version compatible with the DB exported from this version)
Build: Especially for Joomla CMS
Payment: Yearly

PS: My website if for my Student Council.

Last edited:
Well, alot of people could offer you many different things if you put more of a description out.

1) how much space + bandwidth do you need?
2) What control panel do you need?
3) and is that price range, monthly or yearly, etc.?

Hello,

You can take advantage of our special 25% offer on one of our annual plans. If you choose our Starter plan on an annual payment term, using the coupon you could get:

1GB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
Cpanel 10 + Fantastico Deluxe
Unmetered Addon Features
MySQL version - 4.1.21-standard
Order Now! - Select the annual payment term and enter the following coupon - 25off
All for an amazing $22.50 (Roughly $25 CAD)

We currently accept Paypal and AlertPay for all payments, if you need any help please PM me or email support@homingnetwork.com

Thanks,
Homing Network

Last edited:
Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com's extended back to school special is designed for something exactly like your needs and requirements! Use the coupon B2S and save 25% for LIFE!

Starter Plan:
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts
25 mySQL Databases
25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
Php Info can be found at http://www.digitalworldhost.com/phpinfo.php
For Only $2.59 CAD/month or $31.05 CAD/year (after 25% off and please note that I am giving you another discount because regularly our prices are in USD but I have simply given them to you in CAD as to fit it in your budget).

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more information or contact sales@digitalworldhost.com with questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Tang

Hello,

We thank you for revising your previous post, we didn't mean to come out rude. :)

We can offer you;

1,000MB Disk Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
Unmetered cPanel Addons
24/7 Customer Service
& Much More
For 32.95$/yr. (CDN) or 24.95$ - 750MB Space, 10,000MB Banwidth
Payments Thru: PayPal (Credit/Debit Cards) & E-Gold

Message me (via. PM) or message our sales department (sales@ever-host.com) if you have any questions, don't hesitate to message us at support@ever-host.com

We wish you luck finding the right solution.

Regards, :wave:

Thanks to both of you, I will discuss this with my members and would let you guys know ASAP. Thanks again for the great offer!

Just to make sure that the above hosting offer supports Joomla CMS (Fully supposts with Safe_mod off)? Is that correct?

Last edited:
I'm looking at a price range between $10-$25 CAD.

I would recommend boosting your budget a little bit. I'm sure you will find offers in your specified range adequate, but boosting your budget to around $35-$50 CAD would allow you access to a greater selection of hosts. :)

Can anyone tell me where I can find a webhosting that is Cheap and Reliable to host Joomla? I'm looking at a price range between $10-$25 CAD.

Description:
Space: 1GB+
Bandwidth: 3GB+
Control Panel: Cpanel
Features: All Cpanel features (SSH not necessary)
- 5+ mySQL DB
- 15+ Email accounts
- 3+ Parked & Addon Domains
- MySQL version 4.0.27-standard (Any other version compatible with the DB exported from this version)
Build: Especially for Joomla CMS
Payment: Yearly

PS: My website if for my Student Council.

PioneerServers:

1GB of Disk Space
20GB of Monthly Bandwidth
CPanel Control Panel
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
3 Parked & Addon Domains (Special Discounted Upgrade)

Setup Time: Within 12 hours (including weekends)
Price: 9.50 USD per month, 0 USD setup or 99.99 USD per year

Your questions are my first priority.

Thanks,

Hello,
We can offer you one of our hosting plans with pre-installed Joomla and many more part of our PowerTools package:

* Free .CA or .US Domain
* 2000 MB Space, 50 GB Bandwidth
* Secure Shell - SSH access
* Ad Management System
* Unlimited POP3 E-mail, Web mail
* 30 MySQL Databases
* Secure Shell - SSH access
* Perl, PHP, CGI, FrontPage
* AntiSpam & Antivirus
* 60 Days Money Back Guarantee

Price: $6.96 per month

or the small business plan:

350 MB web space
5 GB monthly transfer
15 POP3 mail accounts
POP3 + Imap Server
Sendmail SMTP server
Mail Autoresponder
Unlimited domain aliasing
Web Mail (3 Different Clients)
Unlimited mail forward
5 Subdomains
99.9% Uptime
Anti-Virus

Price : $3.75 per month

Please feel free to contact us at any time:

Best Wishes

Hello there,

Reading over your request, we at Exile Hosting would like to offer you one of our packages. This package includes free Joomla setup if u wish and all updates completed for you. Also the price below is part of our October Campaign special, where half of your payment goes to help with cancer research around the world.

The Plan we would like to offer you is below;

================
Exile Bronze
------------------
3 GB Disk Space
10 Gigabytes of Transfer
25 Each cPanel Feature
24/7 Security Monitoring
Includes Fantastico
Includes RvSkin
Setup Fee: $0.00
------------------
All For Only $2.25 P/m USD
(if used with coupon NO2CANCER)
$4.50 Without Coupon
================

Please feel free to ask any questions you have either, in this thread, via PM, email, or even through our support desk over a www.exilehosting.co.uk.

Yours
Sam Thornton

Last edited:
Hello,

You can take advantage of our special 25% offer on one of our annual plans. If you choose our Starter plan on an annual payment term, using the coupon you could get:

1GB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
Cpanel 10 + Fantastico Deluxe
Unmetered Addon Features
MySQL version - 4.1.21-standard
Order Now! - Select the annual payment term and enter the following coupon - 25off
All for an amazing $22.50 (Roughly $25 CAD)

We currently accept Paypal and AlertPay for all payments, if you need any help please PM me or email support@homingnetwork.com

Thanks,
Homing Network

The coupon has expired, is there any other coupons? Do you accept VISA payment or any Credit Card payment? THanks

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com's extended back to school special is designed for something exactly like your needs and requirements! Use the coupon B2S and save 25% for LIFE!

Starter Plan:
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts
25 mySQL Databases
25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
Php Info can be found at http://www.digitalworldhost.com/phpinfo.php
For Only $2.59 CAD/month or $31.05 CAD/year (after 25% off and please note that I am giving you another discount because regularly our prices are in USD but I have simply given them to you in CAD as to fit it in your budget).

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more information or contact sales@digitalworldhost.com with questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Tang

Do I have to contact you directly to get the discount?

Last edited:
ServerOrigin.Com would like to offer you:

1,000MB Disk Space
25,000MB Transfer
Unlimited Add-On Domains
Unlimited Features
CPanel + Fantastico + RVSkins
-----------------------
$4.99/Month

Signup Here!

Thanks for all your offers. I've made my decision and already paid for an account. Due to personal reasons, I would not say who I'm with.

Thanks again for all you offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back