• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Required Host - Small needs.

Hi, I need a hosting account with the following specs. 100 MB space 1GB or higher Bandwith cPanel Fantastico PHP MySQL 5 Databases I need a reliable host ... I am ready to be a active member in a forum in return but i am not willing to make any initial posts to apply for...
  2. J

Need Reliable Hosting

Hello, I need hosting for my new site where I want to offer downloads of 1- Computer since and related books. 2- Mobile Ringtones & Wallpapers. 3- Have my own forums. 4- MMS Clips Since my site offers considerable amount of downloads I need atleast 250 MB space and 5-10 GB of...
  3. J

Programmer and WebDesigner Required

Hello , PrimusNetworks currently needs a good programmer and a designer. We have all the facilities in place but are looking out for a Official Programmer and a Designer. You will be offered hosting with whatever specifications you want. 2 Hrs a day commitment is what we need. Please PM...
  4. J

Gold Class -- Free Hosting

For all you owners of medium and large site....and also for beginners who are sure of userbase in 30 days.Here is what we offer.... 1 GB - 50 GB -- Diskspace. 5 GB - 150 GB -- Bandwidth. Custom specifications for each user depending on you requirments. 99.8% Uptime Assured. Cpanel...
  5. J

Gold Class Hosting.

Hello , We are pleased to announce the new hosting plans from omega hosting services.The best feature here is that you can have even custom paid hosting accounts to fit your needs...here is what we offer... Features : -Cpanel 9X - Fantastico - PERL - ASP - TCL - JSP / TOMCAT...
  6. J

68 info domains available.

If you are interested in getting a domain contact me. (PM me)
  7. J

Does The Site Admin Know Mathematics?

Hey I dont understand your concept man every now and then my no of posts decreases. Is your software crazy or is it that you dont want me to post anymore on this site. I never spamm your forums man now dont tell me that.
  8. J

Free Reseller Account Required - No Profit Wanted

This is for companies who provide free webhosting I need a free re-seller* account where in I can offer my clients some account of custom specifications.I dont intend to do this for profit.So you can place your banner or ad on my client and my main site.You can also demand for a minimum number...
  9. J

I need a co - webdesigner PLEASE

I have started a new site www.ethicalhackers.info and I have been recieving a lot of criticizems on it.Since I am a begginer I have no idea of what professional webdesigning So here I am requesting I co - webdesigner who can manage and design the site along with me. Thank you
  10. J

Link Exchange Required

Guys I am hosting a community site www.i-community.info which is yet to be launched I am inviting people for the link exchange program. My site currently has no visitors bcoz its new born but with time it will pick up traffic.if interested please post below.
  11. J

What are the factors a community site need to have to become a HIT??

I have always wondered about the reasons behind success of websites especially that of community discusion site for example let us say lifelesspeople.com.What factors you think make these sites a huge success ? Suppose say you would start forum site what all would you keep in mind?
  12. J

Why was my thread deleted?

MY Thread What Do you think about hackers was deleted may I know why?
  13. J

SCRIPTS - Lets Talk about it.

I have heard of many scripts and I have seen many collections of them in hosting providers. I want to know is there any way to add scripts of our own ? Where can I get such scripts?What are the best scripts you have come accross? Which is the best bulletein board according to you?
  14. J

A Review form U Please

This is my new site and I would like users to review it and make comments on it. www.ethicalhackers.uni.cc
  15. J

Free .info Domains Available

I have seen that many of you are in need of .info domains and I here I have a offer I will give out 2 - 5 .info domains of your specfied domain names but favours in return required.
  16. J

Paid Domain Required ---- Cheapest Provider will get it

I require 1 or 2 free domains Cheapest Provider will get the sale.Interested parties pls post below.
  17. J

:readthis: Very Good Hosting -- Tried and tested by me

Hi Guys, I am glad to inform you about savefile.com Its a unique service and their service works well.....Their Offers : Setup Fee: FREE Monthly Cost: FREE Bandwidth: 2GB Diskspace: 150Mb FTP Accounts: 1 Activation: Instant Setup Fee: FREE Monthly Cost: FREE Bandwidth: 10GB...
  18. J

Free Domain Reqd - Banner or anything else in return

Hi Website Gurus, I am hosting a community website I need a free domain I am ready to give bannerspace or anything else resonable in return.Pls exclude uni.cc domains.I am looking out for a free .info domain or any other domain.
  19. J

I allow Ads on my site...Payment - How much every you want!!!

Hi Guys, I have just started a website and I have a column called Ads in my site which is empty so I am offering it to you, you can pay me what ever you want to post ads on my site.Interested persons post reply with type of Ad ; Size ; Payment ; If you want you can pm me also.Pls note this...
  20. J

Ready To Pay If Affordable

Hey Website Gurus, I need a webhosting with the following : Subdomain\Domain Cpanel 50-100 Mb Storage Large Bandwidth (3+ Gigas) FTP Access POP3 & WebMail (Unlimited or Greater than 25 Accounts Preferd) So for the above features (neg) I am ready to pay upto Rs 700/YEAR If any body...
Back