• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Required Host - Small needs.

Jayanth.M.P

Hi,

I need a hosting account with the following specs.

• 100 MB space
  • 1GB or higher Bandwith
  • cPanel
  • Fantastico
  • PHP
  • MySQL 5 Databases

I need a reliable host ...

I am ready to be a active member in a forum in return but i am not willing to make any initial posts to apply for hosting. I am willing to put your banner on my site. but NO CONTEXTUAL ADVERTISING.

Jayanth.M.P said:
Hi,

• 100 MB space
  • 1GB or higher Bandwith
  • cPanel
  • Fantastico
  • PHP
  • MySQL 5 Databases

I am ready to be a active member in a forum in return but i am not willing to make any initial posts to apply for hosting. I am willing to put your banner on my site. but NO CONTEXTUAL ADVERTISING.

What is your website about?

Jayanth.M.P said:
Hi,

• 100 MB space
  • 1GB or higher Bandwith
  • cPanel
  • Fantastico
  • PHP
  • MySQL 5 Databases

you accept ads so everyone want to host you ... i'll give you reliable host .. just contact me with domain name .. i'll make account for you same time..

XF-Hosting would like to offer you:

Plan 3:
1GB bandwidth
150mb space
5 mysql databases, cpanel, free subdomain.
No ADS, NO FORUM POSTING

PM me, for the package or go on the forum and request

Jayanth.M.P said:
My website is a discussion page for 10-15 of my friends.
Hello Jayanth ! www.ahost.ro can offer you free hosting.
I Understand you don't wish ADS (is Fine for Us)
We Won't force you to put an banner to your site.
we ask you (if you agree) To put just a link back to our hosting.
And yes...if you wish (only if you wish) we can give you a button to put it in your site.

Pm me With: link back to this request/your name/email (active - not a fake adress/short description of your project)
Regards.

Go and check out x10hosting.com for free plans that have up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

cPanel is also fully loaded with Fantastico, FrontPage Extensions, phpMyAdmin, Leech protection, and more! Included are site monitoring utilities such as awstats!

Make sure to read the x10hosting.com Signup Process to speed you through the signup process to guarantee your hosting account creation!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the forum!

P.S. your site must be in either English, Spanish, or French; sorry!

Back