• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Web Design needed?

Im looking for webdesign work..I can make you the design for your site, custom made for your site. Give you all the fonts that the site is made with, everything and for a very cheap price, contact me on aim at jason15975346 or msn at jason1234@cox.net if interested. thanks Jason
  2. A

First Message Board used by Freewebspace.net

What was the first message board used by this site. Just Curious thanks jason
  3. A

Can someone please review my site

Hey everyone, i havent been here for a while but ive been working on my site. its not completly done yet but its going to have a database of tutorials so people can add their own tutorials scripts and programs they made. If you have a site related to tutorials or graphics post your link and the...
  4. A

Counter Strike Probs

I recently installed Counter Strike again and now when i try and play in the servers it says Cannot connect to a server which is operating under a different protocool. Well i installed the mod and everything can someone please help Yahoo IM robdogg20099 AIM changeisasound2 please help me out...
  5. A

Drivers

I just got my laptop to work again but all my windows files are gone so i need the drivers for my sound card and my graphics and right now it says it is a Standard PCI Graphics Adapter (VGA) sound is PCI Multimedia Audio Device right now i can only get 16 colors and 640 x 480 so can someone...
  6. A

Laptop boot prob

Ok on my laptop when i try and turn it on i get invalid system disk error replace and press any key... there arnt any disks in the A or D now i put in the windows boot disk and it says i need to reinstall windows it says once restarted put in windows 98 disk i do that and it says are you sure...
  7. A

HostMySig

check out this new signiture hosting for forums that is going to launch soon http://hostmysig.com/ looks pretty cool
  8. A

Demented.org

What ever happened to them
  9. A

Scripts

Has anyone here made scripts if yes please send them to me and ill add them to my script site. I need your scripts. BTW email is scriptworld1@yahoo.com thanks
  10. A

Can someone host me

Hello can someone host my scripting site. I need php and mysql and enough space to host scripts. heres an example of the site http://jasonstemplates.host.sk/index.html thanks for any help btw im still working on the layout
  11. A

What do u guys think of this template i made

http://jasonstemplates.host.sk/1/index.html please can u give me your opinion on this template and if anyone wants to use this template email me at robdogg20099@yahoo.com and ill mail it to u thanks for any opinions
  12. A

Photoshop 7.0 Logomaking

Can someone give me links to ebooks that teach you how to make good logos if anyone could help it would be greatly appricitated thanks
  13. A

Need PHP Script please

I need a php script like www.sportscollectors.net has but now they have an asp one so can someone get one that i can have users add their sucesses and have the site update automaticly and maybe you could post a link of the asp script becasue i might use aspfreeserver but i dont know if it will...
  14. A

Image Scanning Help

OK im scanning some of my baseball pictures and cards and i scanned on at 300 resalution becasue it wasnt coming out sharp and i saved it and it was 13 mbs in JPG 23 mb in GIF I really need these to be around 200-600kbs can someone please tell me a image compresser that wont ruin the picture...
  15. A

Cox High Speed Internet?

I live in California and i want to host myself and someone said that i would half to check with them and see if they allow ftp and a server ran so can someone who has this service please help my find somewhere where i can find out if i can or cannot please help me quick thanks for any help:cool2:
  16. A

Going to try to host my self but need ftp

I need a good ftp program can someone please help here thanks for anyhelp
  17. A

Opera 6

I dont know if it is just me but this seems sorta slow it takes me 30 secs to get to freewebspace.com/forums and on IE it took .36 secs i dont know whats up maybe it takes a while to get the system settings but did this happen to anyone else when they first got it?
  18. A

What Internet Browser Do Yall Use

Right now i use Internet Explorer the newest one but im getting sick of this crap. The program sometimes just closes out of nowhere and like it gets not responding errors :mad:
  19. A

Taskbar?

The Taskbar on the right bottem corner are the tasks that are running but u cant see them... I need some help on disableing them i forgot the command to get the the disable and enable list can someone please please help really quick thanks for any help
  20. A

FTP Leecher

Does anyone know where i can get a ftp leecher script so i dont have to upload before i can download... Im to lazy to upload the files lol can someone please help me quick
Back