• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

First Message Board used by Freewebspace.net

:biggrin2: damn that is old :biggrin2: oh and Entertaiment I think that is a forum made by some1 like peo it is made in Perl I think :rolleyes: But it shooooooooore is old man!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Oh yea is Peo the founder of this site?? :confused:

what? :confused:

in any case, it's an old wwwboard, if memory serves. And it's going to have to, cause I'm too lazy to click that link again.

well I said I think. I am tooo young to know about wwwboard anyways :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Funny thing those WWWBoards, I never figured them out. The layout and stuff just doesn't make sense to me...

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Funny thing those WWWBoards, I never figured them out. The layout and stuff just doesn't make sense to me...
Threaded boards are like this:

Code:
*Original Post 1
        *Reply 1
        *Reply 2
              *This is a reply to Reply 2
*Original Post 2
        *Reply 1
               *Reply to Reply 1
               *Reply 2 to Reply 1
                        *Reply to Reply 2 of Reply 1
*Original Post 3
Hope that made some sense.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
You do realise, Bruce, that people will now start using that message board, don't you? ;)
You do realise, Blank Verse, that people cannot post using that message board, don't you? ;)

not really. the first message board used by this site was a hosted one on cgiforme.com. not the current one there either, their oldest one. :p

it had a green background and all... hehe ;)

Back