• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. apnakohat

Strange Issue With my server Plz Help

Hello, I am running dedicated server, well there is strange problem happening from the last couple of months, As I am using monitoring services from couple of websites so what I noticed is that after few days or every day I am getting emails from monitoring websites regarding the Connection...
  2. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

Hello, Today couple of websites on my server were redirecting to some other website, after investigating the issue I have noticed that some one have modified the .htaccess file which was redirecting to some other website. I have also noticed that Last Login IP in cpanel was totally different...
  3. apnakohat

Need Server Administration

Hello, My server is constantly under Ddos attack according to softlayer support, yesterday i checked my WHM i found one of my site was using way too much of bandwidth where as it was supposed to be using not a 10 % of the what used in the last few days, I was worried about that because in few...
  4. apnakohat

Ddos attack, Please help me...

Hello, My server is under attack from last 2 days i have contacted Softlayer team but problem was not solved. here is what i m facing. when i use the command netstat -plan|grep :80|awk {'print $5'}|cut -d: -f 1|sort|uniq -c|sort -nk 1 there is no such IP which have more connections...
  5. apnakohat

Need space for backup

Hello, I have a dedicated server with Softlayer in ( Dallas Datacentre) so i am in search of a company which can provide me a space to store the backup of all sites in my server. the company server must not be in Dallas data centre and secondly i will newer go for new companies because...
  6. apnakohat

[cPanel smartcheck] Possible Hard Drive Failure Soon

Hi, I got email from cpanel about 3 times now, here is the copy of that email -------------------------------------------------------------- S.M.A.R.T Errors on /dev/sda From Command: /usr/sbin/smartctl -q errorsonly -H -l selftest -l error /dev/sda Please note the following marginal...
  7. apnakohat

Free Image Hosting

Hi, I have launched free image hosting website, so quick and get benefit out of it :wave: Visit now at : http://www.host4photo.com Regards.
  8. apnakohat

Nice PageRank checking website...

Hi, check http://www.ranknumber.com it has nice page rank tool, u can also check ur google backlinks, yahoo backlinks and u can also check wheter ur site is listed at dmoz or not? :-)
  9. apnakohat

ManageMyServices.com Review

ManageMyServices.com Review: --------------------------- Hi, After being sticked to Shared hosting for 2 years I finally decided to go for a Managed dedicated server, for this i did a search on few forums, and came accross Managemyservice's Special at WHT.price was really impressive for...
  10. apnakohat

Account Transfer Problem!

Hello, I had previously hosted my account on some other hosting company, now i have my own DEDICATED server, so wanted to transfer that from my previous Cpanel account to new Server, i tried it in WHM using Account Transfer method, but it gave me error while in Process " Something like...
  11. apnakohat

Text Links on PR 5

Hello, Anyone interested in buying text links on PR5 website? http:///www.emobilez.com/ Will Sell for $10/month Your link will be placed just under the cpxinteractive ads... PM me for more details... Regards.
  12. apnakohat

Webhosting Needed As soon as possible !!!

Hello, I want about 2 GB space and about 150 GB B/W payment should be done via 2 checkout... I m willing to pay about $4 Per month... Cpanel , with 99.9 % uptime.. i need it as soon as possible...
  13. apnakohat

Reseller Needed !

HEllo i want 8 GB Space with 120 GB or more Bandwidth... I want Cpanel , WHM , with private Name servers.. i m willing to pay round about 15 $... Waiting 4 ur replies....
  14. apnakohat

Help me Please

Hello.. Hey i need script in ASP which would Count that how much times page is viewed... :-)
  15. apnakohat

Suggestion will be appreciated

Hello there check my site http://www.apnakohat.net if you have any suggestion kindly kindly share it wid me... :bandit2:
  16. apnakohat

Free Asp Hosting Needed

Hello... Hey i need asp hosting minimum of 100 mb space....if some body can tell me from where i can get it.... Thanks
Back