• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. MaGiCSuN

Change value of textbox without adding onclick=""

Hi there, I'm using a script with Wordpress to make a contactform. Now the story is that I have to automatically fill a field with a value, of a user selects the option "gironummer". It's a a bankaccount number, and if it's Gironummer the first number is always the letter "P". There are...
  2. MaGiCSuN

Adding prev/next 'arrows' to an excisting script?

Hi there ! I'm having some issues. I found this great script for a simple image gallery for Joomla, it's VSig. It works like the client wanted. However, like most clients, they change minds easily. Now he wants next/prev arrows (i'm sure textlinks we'll do fine aswell!) to scroll through...
  3. MaGiCSuN

Current link within Joomla?

Hi there, I'm trying to set up a site with Joomla, and now i'm running into this thing to make my current menu link "stand out" from the rest. I know this script does what I want to be done: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/keepingcurrent/ But Joomla doesn't have seperate pages...
  4. MaGiCSuN

Alternative a:focus ?

Hi, I'm looking for a way to achieve the a:focus effect on a link, but more advanced than that. For example, I want a link to stay colored in a certain color, even when I visit it's sublinks. I want users to see where they are on the page. a:focus makes that happen, but only when the...
  5. MaGiCSuN

Make DIV appear onclick on new page?

Hi, I'm making this website for a client, and he wants specific submenu's on specific pages. Now I know how to do onclick div's. So that when you click a menu-item, a certain div with "sublinks" appears somewhere else on the page. However, is it also possible to tell that link to first...
  6. MaGiCSuN

Webshop script that doesn't use cURL?

Hi there, I wanted to install a simple webshop and i'm running into some problems. I have a webshopscript at the moment, but it's VERY basic and doesn't even have automatic shipping calculation and payment modules in it. I have to do everything by hand. As said before, I need one that...
  7. MaGiCSuN

Tagboard with domain name block

Does anyone know of a script that lets you allow to block certain domain names from a tagboard? I have a friend that has a spammer on her site but she can't block IP's since he hasn't got a static IP. I searched and searched through google.com but can't find any script that does this very...
  8. MaGiCSuN

Split .avi .mpg files

Hi, i can't seem to find a program to split an .mpg/mpeg or .avi file. Yes there are allot of them out there, the problem is i'm using Mac OSX on an iBook and i can only seem to find windows ones. Do you guys know of a program to do that ? thanks ! Love, Mirna
  9. MaGiCSuN

Rainbow effect

Hi there, i'm looking for a script that gives the rainbow effect when the link is normal, so not on mouseover. I first just wanted those colours, not changing, but that's impossible. Now i thought if i take this script: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/rainbow.htm and...
  10. MaGiCSuN

add text to textarea script

i have this javascript wich adds text to an textarea. It works out all great, but now i have two questions: 1. how do i use this script together with href links instead of buttons? 2. how can you add the text after each other instead of removing the text from the first button and adding...
  11. MaGiCSuN

onmouseover

Hi, i have this onmouseover onmouseout code that i want to paste into my .css file i just simply don't know how to edit it so that it works into a .css file. onmouseover="this.style.filter='alpha(opacity=0,finishOpacity=100,style=2)'" onmouseout="this.style.filter=''" if possible i...
  12. MaGiCSuN

Outlook Express 6.0

Hey all, a couple days ago my mom opened OE, and it was really slow but it did opened. After that i wanted to open it, and it didn't opened at all. This is what happens: - waiting cursor appears, icon turns normal again (so non-selected) - nothing happens, computer stops 'thinking' -...
  13. MaGiCSuN

another codec bug

Hi, so i discovered the kazaa lite codec pack on the website, and thought about giving it a shot after 5 hours of searching on the web for some solutions for my .avi problem. (no screen but only sound) I installed it, and guess what? everything works! i could view .avi files in kazaa lite...
  14. MaGiCSuN

Power Calibration Error

Hi there, i have got this error since yesterday when i tried to copy a cd from someone else. I just copied the files to my harddrive, and then burned them. First it goes doing a speed measurement or something and then it goes burning. The burning doesn't start because THEN the error "power...
  15. MaGiCSuN

CorelDRAW; which to install?

HI, I was going to install corelDRAW 10 but i have to choose between 3 options of installing. normally i would choose the typical one for each program but since the installation file (the .zip file with the installation package in it so not the actual program allready) was allready 110 MB...
  16. MaGiCSuN

CorelDRAW 8 (don't ask :P )

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone knows a site where it's still available to download a trial from CorelDRAW 8 ? Because i can't find it anywhere. Now you might be wondering WHY O WHY 8 and not 10? LoL i know i know. My school uses 8, and versions above that are not able to open into 8...
  17. MaGiCSuN

add text to textarea

Hi guys, Does any of you know how to add a .txt file (opening) into a textarea when clicking a link? i want to have several links all have their own .txt file that will open into the text area I did found a code for normal txt <form name=form> <textarea name=tx>test</textarea> <a...
  18. MaGiCSuN

click link adds codes into textarea

hi there, I have an "add an review" page that i would like to allow people to add their review to my site. I don't want the review to be added automatically so i receive them via email. I have different kind of 'topics' to have reviews about for example: make-up, cd's, movies and hair. I...
  19. MaGiCSuN

WS_FTP pro error

I get this weird error when i use the program after starting up the pc again. Yesterday i just deleted it and installed it again and it works great till you shut down the computer and start up again and click the WS_FTP icon. i attached a graphic that shows the message i get when clicking...
  20. MaGiCSuN

Temporary Internet Files ??

hi all, I'm cleaning up my disk a bit because my C:\ drive is allready for 3/4 full of stuff. And when i first started it was only 1/2 full. On that time i had the same programs installed then i have now. I cleaned up my Temporary Internet Files but still when i right click on the TIF folder...
Back